Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/21/2017 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have wanted this palette for almost 2 years and only just recently bought it. All of Urban Decay's eyeshadows are good quality but these the quality of the eyeshadows in this palette almost put the others to shame. These eyeshadows are so soft and finely milled, they aren't chunky and they are buttery smooth which makes for a perfect application. When you press these onto your eyelids they will go on so smoothly and evenly, you will not get any patches or streaks plus they are super opaque so you won't need to press too much or too hardly to get good color payout. These eyeshadows blend so easily and seamlessly, giving you beautiful result and the colors last all day without fading or smudging. The other thing I love about these eyeshadows is that I have never once had a single bit of fallout which is amazing considering how bright and pigmented these eyeshadows are.

In the Electric Palette you get ten eyeshadows, each eyeshadow is 0.04 oz, a dual ended brush comes in the palette and the palette costs $80.00.

THE COLORS
JILTED - Frosted Fuschia Berry
URBAN - Frosted Medium Purple
FREAK - Frosted Light Green
THRASHER - Matte Medium Yellow

This is my favorite Palette and I reach for it every time I do my makeup, I cannot recommend it enough.

on 2/28/2017 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Perfect palette for bright colours. Each colour is perfectly pigmented and they blend quite well for such bright colours. Good sturdy packaging and the brush that comes with it is nice for packing on colour.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this on sale around Christmas (2017)
My first thoughts were "when will I ever actually use this?" BUT I have found ways to incorporate it into my every day routine.
There are 10 pigments, the packaging is sturdy they also provide a fairly large mirror. The pigments are amazingly smooth and easy to blend I use the primer potion with them and I have no issues with fading/ creasing. Basically once they are on they don't move (but I'm not an oily person)
My favorite shades are the silver and both of the blue colors. If you can still get your hands on it I would highly recommend it.

the pigment is amazing but you have to use a lot of blending or it looks very electric ee catching as in very bright and the purple looks like you have ablack eye so you need to blend

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Ugh, those colors always get me. So beautiful pigmented and the shades are really opaque, like neon. Be careful while using this palette since you can easily can get too much product on your brush. I think the included brush is a huge bonus. It is great for application. Really recommend.

on 11/21/2016 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING product! It's been on sale on the Sephora and Urban Decay websites for the longest for $24. When I saw it was 50% off I had to snap it up. It has so much variation in bright colors, perfect for when I want to do something eccentric or for when I just want a pop of color in an otherwise neutral eye look. They pigments are ├╝ber vibrant and VERY long lasting. It has unique colors too, not just your standard rainbow hues. There's a magenta with a purple reflect, a greenish/yellow with glitter and a deep peach tone that are very distinct. I no longer feel the need to purchase colorful individual shadows, or a good quality colorful palette, because this covers all those bases. My only complaint is some of the matte shadows are slightly powdery, but that's to be expected. The silver color is mainly glitter but I actually love that because it allows me to just pop some silver metallic glitter over any eye look, and then when sprayed with a setting spray and/or built up it gives an opaque color which is also nice for variation. Great price, great quality. Highly recommend.

I'm a huge fan of colorful eyeshadows. This is a very good palette. You can get lovely, colorful looks using this palette only! All shadows except "Revolt" are very pigmented, blendable and long lasting, to the point that they may stain your eyelids.
(Well, "Revolt" is one of the worst eyeshadows ever). I wish there was a yellow in this palette- instead of one of the two blue shades.
I still prefer my Sleek Ultra Mattes Brights palette. I don't think "Electric" is worth the full price (but I'm sure it will last me for years). I don't regret my purchase, but I don't think it's a must have for colorful eyeshadow lovers.

This review is long overdue! I've had this for a couple years now and when I want color this is the palette I reach for. I find the colors very pigmented, easy to use, and long-lasting.
Urban is seriously the best purple ever. Other standouts are Jilted (fuchsia with a flash of blue), Fringe (bright teal), Savage (matte bright pink), Freak (light grassy green), and Thrash (yellow-green).

The weakest shade is the silver Revolt. It's one the least impressive silvers I've used. It's okay but I expected more.

This is marketed as a 'pressed pigment' palette, not an eye shadow palette. Some colors are not FDA approved so are not supposed to be used near the eyes. But these colors and ingredients are approved in other places (ex: UK, sleek acid palette) so I would be careful and see if you react to the shadows. Your experience may vary. Can/will stain eyelids.

Would LOVE to see an Electric 2 with a shimmery bright orange and a true yellow and a bright shimmer coral.

If you are looking for a colorful palette to pair with a neutral palette or you just want to create some colorful looks I say try this one. Definitely swatch in person first but I don't think you will be disappointed!

By far one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time! LOVE the bright colors - so much to play with there! In addition, it's good quality makeup: even without primer, it looks good and ages well over the course of the day.

Add a little eyeshadow primer and it's a flawless product that'll last you all day - and all night! :)

My only complaint would be that the case broke, and I haven't gotten anywhere near finishing it. Great lasting power though!

I can't believe it took me this long to get his palette. I have played with it so many times, it's just perfect! Why people have not raved on about this like the boring naked palettes I will never understand. This is probably the best thing Urban Decay has ever done!
All the colors are perfectly smooth and have very little fallout. Revolt is obviously different than the others but it still fits the electric theme if you ask me. It's the brightest silver I've ever seen. I honestly believe Thrash is the color of my soul! Lol I wouldn't be the same without it!
The other colors are matte or shimmery. You can do SO much with this. Add a small pop of color or go all out. I love nothing more than bold colors like these in eye looks. Urban and Fringe make amazing winged liner when wet. No picture anywhere does this palette justice.. Even my swatches. Just get online and order it or go pick it up, like now lol I truly believe every person of every color should own this palette. I pray they make an Electric 2!