Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by age: 36-43
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/27/2016 8:02:00 AM

Do you love bright eyeshadow? Do you think the most beautiful woman alive is RuPaul? Do you want an eyeshadow so damn pigmented that it will stain your lids? Then my friend, let me introduce you to the Urban Decay Electric palette. This has to be one of my favorite urban decay products ever. I love these eye shadows. The color "thrash" is a toxic lime green ooze shade with golden green flecks. I would buy the whole damn palette just for that color alone. These colors are smooth and pigmented and they blend like a dream.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a great palette to use for really bright, pigmented looks. I just picked this up last week so I am just starting to play with it to see what kinds of looks I can come up with. However, the only weird thing is the bright pink shade actually STAINED my eyelid, even after using primer. I am not sure what the deal with that is.

on 4/14/2014 12:58:00 PM

Can't believe only 1 review! Love this - did hesitate as it's so bright but gave in . I've only practiced with it really but the colours are gorgeous on. I've used as eyeliner too with a damp brush and they look fab.

on 4/9/2014 12:54:00 PM

I saw Urban Decay's new Electric Pressed Palette at Ulta but was a little apprehensive about spending $49 on this palette due to the boldness of the colors. However, after reading several blogs and finding out that Sephora was offering 15% off your entire purchase I decided to buy it. And I am so happy I did! The colors are really pretty, even though they are on the brighter side. You should definitely use primer to make the shadows pop. The packaging is nice, similar to the Naked palettes, and the brush that is included is awesome! It picks up the right amount of shadow and is the perfect size for getting a more precise application. I love the brush so much that I am thinking about checking to see if the brush is available for purchase on its own. The only reason why I wouldn't re-purchase this is because it is somewhat pricey for a palette of colors that I wouldn't use on its own. It would be best to use these bright colors as accents. I also read that you could use them as temporary highlights on your hair! Pretty awesome!

Video Reviews & Tutorials