Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by age: 19-24
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/24/2017 6:02:00 PM

I love this palette. its amazing. Urban Decay is one of my favourite brands, but I find them hit and miss. They did an amazing job on this palette. These are so creamy and pigmented you cant go wrong with this. Highly recommend if youre looking for something with neons!!

on 2/28/2017 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Perfect palette for bright colours. Each colour is perfectly pigmented and they blend quite well for such bright colours. Good sturdy packaging and the brush that comes with it is nice for packing on colour.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got this on sale around Christmas (2017)
My first thoughts were "when will I ever actually use this?" BUT I have found ways to incorporate it into my every day routine.
There are 10 pigments, the packaging is sturdy they also provide a fairly large mirror. The pigments are amazingly smooth and easy to blend I use the primer potion with them and I have no issues with fading/ creasing. Basically once they are on they don't move (but I'm not an oily person)
My favorite shades are the silver and both of the blue colors. If you can still get your hands on it I would highly recommend it.

This is a must have for all color lovers. I must admit I do not like each shade but they are so beautifully pigmented and buttery that I don't care. Revolt is the only shimmery eyeshadow, the rest is matte or includes tiny bits of glitter (not visible on the eyes). I use some of them as blush or lip color and it's so much fun. Savage looks like a subtle, sweet berry color on my lips but it looks different on the eyes, so beware of that. I love all shades, except the green and yellow ones. They look kind of dirty and not as bright as I imagine a good green/yellow. It's not recommended for the eyes because it contains some questionable ingredients (but that's only in the U.S.). I had no problems, just a stain on my lips and eyes but that will be gone after some days and the stain is subtle. They stay pretty long, so just grab your eyeshadow primer/base, do your makeup and have fun!

on 11/21/2016 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

AMAZING product! It's been on sale on the Sephora and Urban Decay websites for the longest for $24. When I saw it was 50% off I had to snap it up. It has so much variation in bright colors, perfect for when I want to do something eccentric or for when I just want a pop of color in an otherwise neutral eye look. They pigments are ├╝ber vibrant and VERY long lasting. It has unique colors too, not just your standard rainbow hues. There's a magenta with a purple reflect, a greenish/yellow with glitter and a deep peach tone that are very distinct. I no longer feel the need to purchase colorful individual shadows, or a good quality colorful palette, because this covers all those bases. My only complaint is some of the matte shadows are slightly powdery, but that's to be expected. The silver color is mainly glitter but I actually love that because it allows me to just pop some silver metallic glitter over any eye look, and then when sprayed with a setting spray and/or built up it gives an opaque color which is also nice for variation. Great price, great quality. Highly recommend.

This review is long overdue! I've had this for a couple years now and when I want color this is the palette I reach for. I find the colors very pigmented, easy to use, and long-lasting.
Urban is seriously the best purple ever. Other standouts are Jilted (fuchsia with a flash of blue), Fringe (bright teal), Savage (matte bright pink), Freak (light grassy green), and Thrash (yellow-green).

The weakest shade is the silver Revolt. It's one the least impressive silvers I've used. It's okay but I expected more.

This is marketed as a 'pressed pigment' palette, not an eye shadow palette. Some colors are not FDA approved so are not supposed to be used near the eyes. But these colors and ingredients are approved in other places (ex: UK, sleek acid palette) so I would be careful and see if you react to the shadows. Your experience may vary. Can/will stain eyelids.

Would LOVE to see an Electric 2 with a shimmery bright orange and a true yellow and a bright shimmer coral.

If you are looking for a colorful palette to pair with a neutral palette or you just want to create some colorful looks I say try this one. Definitely swatch in person first but I don't think you will be disappointed!

By far one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes of all time! LOVE the bright colors - so much to play with there! In addition, it's good quality makeup: even without primer, it looks good and ages well over the course of the day.

Add a little eyeshadow primer and it's a flawless product that'll last you all day - and all night! :)

My only complaint would be that the case broke, and I haven't gotten anywhere near finishing it. Great lasting power though!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Wow wow wow. This palette is amazing!! I decided to ring in the new year with this palette. I got stuck in a make up rut and felt that if put on another neutral color I would scream! We're just about to come out of winter and I've definitely been craving colors. Well this has really satisfied that itch! I'm only sorry I didn't buy this palette sooner. I was a little intimidated by it. I was scared the bright colors would look ridiculous on me. I couldn't have been more wrong. These blend on so smoothly and blending the colors together.. I don't have words for it. They gel together so nicely. You can layer and layer and layer. I'm pale nw13 and I didn't have any problem with staining of my lids with any of the colors. Also I didn't experience any irritation or reaction. My favorite colors are freak and thrash. Thrash is a neon lime color and freak is a beautiful light green. If you blend them together you get a beautiful sea foam mermaid green *sigh* it's so good!! Thrash was the only one that I found went on a little patchy at times. Chaos the deep blue did give a little kickback. Nothing terrible though. Revolt is a straight silver shimmer. Most people don't get why it's in the palette but it is very helpful and I reach for it a ton. It is best applied wet but I did find it transfered a bit to my upper lid. I have semi hooded lids so really I just think it's my eye shape. I've used savage and slow burn together for a blusher. Also urban and savage for blush. Can be used on lips too. Also if your feeling funky you can highlight your hair! This palette has endless possibilities and potential. It's a pigment palette so you can make your own concoctions.
This palette is so worth it and so fun to have in my collection. Not sure if I need to repurchase it's going to last forever. Oh I almost forgot to mention the brush... this is the best brush I've ever received in a palette. Dual ended and it actually blends well. I like it better than the brush that comes in the naked palettes. I hope they make a second electric palette. I would be all over it!

I originally picked this up to do my makeup for raves I was going to one two summers ago. I fell in love with this palette. The bright neon colors were perfect for my party nights. The colors are very pigmented and have a lot of staying power, most of them aren't streaky the purples aren't always 100% even though. I don't attend parties anymore, but these colors are still super fun and can be very wearable if you don't mind attracting attention. This is the palette that gets me the most compliments. Love it.

on 11/19/2015 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

colours are very pigmented. I have not found the red-ish colours labeled to be potentially hazardous to the eye to be particularly agitating, but they do again my eyelid for a few hours after taking it off. (although use said eyeshadows near your eye at your own risk). I use this with nyx eyeshadow primer and it stays fairly well (the elf primer is better though, it's just a further trip to get it)

Popular Palettes