Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette

4.1

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

It's amazing!

AMAZING! Also its only $24 on the sephora website WHAT

the pigment is amazing but you have to use a lot of blending or it looks very electric ee catching as in very bright and the purple looks like you have ablack eye so you need to blend

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Bought this in hopes I would love it. The package was beautiful and it swatched beautifully in the store but on my lids looked cakey and just plain sad. I would much rather use my BH Cosmetics "Take Me To Brazil" which is half with price with over twice the colors.

This is the only product I have EVER returned to Sephora.

To start off this review I just want to say that I love this palette with all my heart!I know that sounds a little weird...but it really is pigmented and in my perspective you end up getting a lot for your money.I will admit though that the pigments are a little on the chalky side but if you decide to get it for full on makeup or for just having fun it is really worth it!Yes, I have done an makeup look with the palette and it did stay on my eyes all day.But i did use a primer under it, I used the Urban Decay eyelid primer.It doesn't feel chalky or creamy when you put it on your skin so that's something to keep in mind too!They are pressed pigments which means that you can put it on your face and body.Most of the shades can be worn on your eyelids but some could cause irritation if you use it on your eyelids!So make sure that you read the box before you use the palette...just to be safe!So yes I would give this product a 5/5...I hope you guys liked this review and I will "see" you on my next review!

on 7/7/2014 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'll start by saying this; the only reason I ticked off the repurchase option is because I'm getting so much use out of this palette that I might need a new one in a year or two. The packaging is great, sturdy and hard, not cardboard, and the brush it comes with is magic. It's the perfect palette for a pop of color or a bold eye. This might become the new fad, seeing as Naked started an epidemic of neutral palettes. Onto shadow quality; some of the colors require a bit of build up to reach pan opacity, but when they're opaque, you can hold the palette to your face and you'll see the same color on your eye. Very true to color. I have had absolutely no problems with the reds, but if you have sensitive eyes I'd be wary. I can use some as blushes, use them for fx makeup, or use them everyday as I have been. I haven't been able to put it down since I got it, it's incorporated into my everyday routine somehow. I would highly recommend this to anyone, makeup aficionado or not. Urban Decay, you got yourself another winner!

on 4/14/2014 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really wanted to try the Sugar Pill Pro Palette but sadly never got to. I was really happy to see Urban Decay release this and was exited to experiment with the colors. Usually I tend to lean towards neutral colors but I am pretty open to trying new things in makeup and really wanted to change up my look a bit.

That being said, I do like this palette, but I wish it had a little less blue. Maybe a bright red or strong yellow would have been nice. That's just me being nitpicky though.

I was a bit put off by the warning it has saying not to use certain colors directing on the eye area, I mean it's eyeshadow! But the warning is only for the US one so that is reassuring, however if you do have very sensitive eyes approach with cation. I didn't have any problem with it but you can never be too careful.

The colors themselves are very pigmented and good quality. I don't really get much fallout with them either! I can't say much about Thrash though, I'm still not sure how to use this color. I think that they are really good to use for accenting your eyes with pops of color. One thing that I've been really into is using a bit of pink to blend out of the crease over a brown shadow. Just an itty bit though! It's like a sunset!

I would recommend this to those who are more adventurous with makeup otherwise and really want some good quality color.