3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

16 years ago

I am a PPP and I tried the sunless tanning foam in light/medium. I applied it after using a rich lotion to help avoid streaks...and, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tan color that I have! It's a natural, golden tan....not orangy at all. There is a slightly yucky smell to it, but every self tanner I've tried leaves a yucky smell. The foam is colorless and it goes on so easily....I think the foam is much better than any lotion I've tried.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

EyesOther

3.0

16 years ago

I'm so frustrated with this because it gives me the best reddish-brown (i.e. not yellow or orange), closest-to-my-natural tan of anything I've used. Wow. BUT...unfortunately, it streaks (I'm an ST veteran-this is one of the few I can't get to be streak-free), it STAINS (permanently!) and it doesn't fade well at all (lizards up on me). Wish Coppertone would work the bugs out of this one, because I love the color. But, for now, drawbacks outweigh benefits. If anyone's found an ST that gives a reddish-brown, not yellowish, tone, PLEASE let me know.

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

2.0

16 years ago

This is disgusting!! It made my face breakout and orange. It went REALLY uneven (especially on my face). It streaked realy badly. And the smell was terrible. This product gives a reasonably nice tan if you apply it on ur body (still streaks though).

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

EyesOther

16 years ago

I was apprehensive about using the dark since I am so pale and I don't want to look unnaturally dark. It does have a tendency to streak if you're not very committed to rubbing it in. Also, I have to apply it when I'm by myself because it stays wet for so long--I can't wear a lot of clothes or sit down! It does stain, but I got around that by buying some latex gloves and just throwing them away at the end.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

16 years ago

I bought this for faces and it is great! The facial kind has Pro Retinol in it. I put this on at night after cleansing my face and in the morning wake up to a nice even tan AND an improved complexion. I use it about 2x a week and barely need foundation anymore.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlond

from

16 years ago

Absolutely the worst self-tanner experience I have ever had, and believe me, I've tried em all. This stuff was very very stain causing, even ruined my carpet after I blended the stuff in well, and sat, a half hour later, there was this huge awful stain in the rug. Even after washing my hands after application for the better part of five minutes to get it all out of my nails and off my skin, it still stained my hands! The crap reeks on top of that and doesn't leave a streak free tan, it streaks something awful. I have since found a great product and would highly recommend, it's L'Oreal Sublime tan self-tanner. Get the lotion one, not the gel though, it works better and delivers a more even color. Would never pay a penny again for the Endless Summer; they should call it Endless Bummer.

About reviewer (1543 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesHazel

16 years ago

I got this in the dark, and the color developed to a nice golden brown on me. I'm super dead white pale, so this was a major victory. :) The only reason it didn't get 5 lippies is because it can streak if you're not vigilant, and it will stain your hands really, REALLY fast. I washed my hands with soap and a nail brush after I coated each leg, washed them again after my arms and STILL wound up with stains on my hands. So be sure to use a foam paint brush or plastic gloves to apply this, and then lightly go over the back of your hands. The packaging isn't anything to write home about, but it's not horrible either & you can't beat the price.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

16 years ago

This is the one self tanner I found that is so easy to work with and leaves a nice color and no streaks!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I am not satisified with this product. It's the worst, even though this is the first self tanner I've used. It smells awful, it stains, it doesn't go on evenly, and it takes forever to dry. I hate it. It also makes you feel icky and dirty and nasty. I don't recommend this product to others.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

from

16 years ago

This stuff is the worst! Tint gets all over ... how many shirts/shorts have I stained? It STINKS sooo bad, even carries over after showering. Streaks like crazy and the "tan" color is more orange. TERRIBLE STUFF.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination