3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I absolutely loved this stuff. It went on evenly with no streaking and it developed FAST!! I wonder why they discontinued it when it used to sell itself off of the shelves. It is the FASTEST developing self-tanner I have ever used. If any of you know of a self-tanner that develops this fast and isn't orangey, please let me know.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

8 years ago

I can't believe this stuff is getting such a low rating! I have pretty light olive toned skin. I use this stuff in the spring before it looks appropriate for us white girls to be really dark. This lotion is pretty fool proof, easy to apply, does NOT streak. The only place I can't seem to get right is my hands but that goes for any self tanning product. This is the darkest gradual tanner I have tried. I start by putting on 2 coats 4 hours apart on the first day and then continue to apply everyday. Make sure you exfoliate in the shower of course. Oh, and I even put this stuff on my face and it doesn't break me out. Everyone keeps asking me if I went and did the Versa Spa thing.... nope..... gradual tanner! Much cheaper and not high maintenance. Just use it like you would any other lotion!!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

I am super pale. I use the lightest color foundation from almost every makeup brand and this makes me look nicely tan. I have been using this lotion for a few weeks now and I love it. Simple, even,non streak applications, and the smell is a LOT better than most. I will admit I am sort of a high end makeup snob and have tried many MANY self tanners with price not being an issue. This is the best of them all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal

10 years ago

I've always hated self tanners until I found this product. I've bought very high end self tanners and they all do the same thing...leave me orange! I like that this product mixes moisturizer and self tanner...it helps dilute the colour. What I do with this self tanner is mix it with a little more of my own moisturizer (any kind, really) and I blend it into my skin for at least 5-7 minutes...until it's completely dry...whenever people see me they think I just went tanning outside...this is the only tanner that has not left me orange...I truly love it!

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

12 years ago

My skin is naturally VERY pale. I try to stay out of direct sunlight as much as possible, and I always wear spf 30 head to toe. But you'd never know it. Thanks to Endless Summer in Light/Medium, I'm never without bronzed, glowy (and healthy) skin. I've loved this stuff for years; I buy 3-4 of 'em @ at a time....I apply every other evening after lightly exfoliating. I guess it's sort of an expensive ritual, but considering the $ I'm NOT spending on tanning beds, it's not too bad! (Not to mention the money I'll save later in life by not having to deal with skin cancer) I couldn't go without it. Highly reccommended!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

from

12 years ago

Gave me a gorgeous tan (never orange), but SMELLS SO BAD.. and the smell lingers too! By far develops the best colour out of all the sunless tanners I have tried.. and my skin is pale. NOTE: do not swim in chlorinated pools with this stuff on! It RUBS OFF from the chlorine and you'll be left looking like a blotchy mess that you can rub off with your fingertips. Would have given it a 5 if it did not smell so bad.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

12 years ago

Two summers ago, I LOVED this stuff! The foam made it really easy to apply, and it was easy to cover my whole body quickly. The color was it made me was always brown, never orange, and looked very natural on me (blonde, with pale skin. My mom actually scolded me for being out in the sun, because she didn't know that the color was fake!) However, it must be discontinued because last year I couldn't find it anywhere, I checked longs and walgreens a few days ago and they only had the lotion, not the foam. The problem with the lotions is that they are usually thick and hard to spread, thus resulting in missed spots. Anyway, this is great stuff and if anyone knows where to find it or a similar product please let me know!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

13 years ago

I love this product! It has never left me blotchy and i have been using this for years. It keeps skin moisturized while giving a natural tan plus the color develops within 30 minutes. Kinda pricey but you get a lot in the bottle. Only negative is it only last a few days

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination

13 years ago

I like this! Only used it once but seems to work very well. :)

About reviewer (349 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

13 years ago

i LOVE this self-tanner. i have tried almost every other tanner listed on the boards and the benefits of this completely outweigh the negative aspects. and its cheap! i am asian with light-medium skin tone when not tan and this can get me really really dark. almost as dark as i can get when i tan (and i tan and turn very brown easily) people always think ask if i went on vacation somewhere or think i have been to a tanning salon. the color looks that natural. i do notice that a bottle goes rather quickly if i use it a couple times a week. and its getting harder and harder for me to find in stores. the smell does suck, but i do it at night, then shower in the morning so i dont have to stink all day so it doesnt matter. i like the way the lotion dispenses too. you dont get the bottle all grimy from grabbing it with lotion-y hands. all-in-all GREAT self-tanner. i am afraid it will stop being sold soon as the only place i can find it is meijer and walmart, not target, walgreens, or cvs .. anyone know anywhere else?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm