Lancome Lip Lover

No Image

4.3

DIMETHICONE • HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE • HYDROGENATED STYRENE/METHYL STYRENE/INDENE COPOLYMER • HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE • HYDROGENATED STYRENE/BUTADIENE COPOLYMER • BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2 • HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL ISOSTEARATE • BIS-BEHENYL/ISOSTEARYL/PHYTOSTERYL DIMER DILINOLEYL DIMER • DILINOLEATE • CETYL DIMETHICONE • SILICA SILYLATE • TIN OXIDE • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE • SILICA • ALUMINA • MAGNESIUM SILICATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • POLY C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • GERANIOL • ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE • [ /- MAY CONTAIN • CI 15850 / RED 6 • CI 15850 / RED 7 • CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE • CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 LAKE • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE • CI 45380 / RED 22 LAKE • CI 45410 / RED 28 LAKE • CI 75470 / CARMINE

on 10/20/2017 6:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have never used lip gloss before. Everyday I usually only wear lip balm containing SPF and I'm good to go. Sometimes, if I have important meeting or need a little bit color, I applied Revlon Colorburst Lipstick shade 035 Blush, kind of nude colour with a little simmer.
I have been curious about Lancome lip products. Actually I wanted to try Lancome Juicy Shaker, but there was a special sale so I decided to try Lancome Lip Lover. Beside, its review was very positive so I took the bet.
I bought shade 337 Lip Lover. Because I am not used to wearing something that really pigmented, I'm a bit uncomfortable wearing it during work, but I wear it when I'm hanging out with my friends.
My lips are very dry so I always apply some lip balm first. It does transfer, but the staying power is amazing. Even after I brushed my teeth, it was still there! I didn't realize it until I saw the pink stain on my towel (lol)
I want to try the coral shades next

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss and have three of the colours. 406 wich doesn't give much colour, 334 wich is a coral colour and 321 wich is my favorite with a deeper warm pink. they are lovely on the lips, smells nice, and looks really good on. I wish that there were more colours that was less in the pink zone and that they where cheeper. but I will deffinitively buy more, best lip gloss ever!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Ahhh so nice. I love how luxurious this feels on my lips. It is soft and plush and moisturizing without being sticky and thick or too thin and greasy. I was surprised by the amount of color it provided as well. I have 355 Framboise Etoile and it is a gorgeous pop of warm strawberry color that has a jelly like finish.. pigmented but see through, which is one of my favorite looks, especially for brighter colored glosses.

I really like the applicator on these a lot... they are tapered so you can really get precise with the application of this gloss. More brands need to do applicators like this. It has a light scent... kind of a fruity floral...reminds me of a really subdued L'Oreal lipstick scent. It glides on like a dream and has decent lasting power for a gloss. As it fades this shade leaves behind nice strain until you can reapply.

Also props to Lancome's website for attempting to show their shades on different skin tones... that's definitely not yet a common thing for cosmetic companies and the fact that Lancome is on it is awesome.

The only downfall of this product? The price. It's super hard to justify a pricey lip gloss but the formula is so nice that if I could find a lower priced option I could go back to being a gloss girl again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This review is for the 336 Orange Manege which really isn't all that orange. It's actually a coral pink (on my lips anyways) so the name is somewhat of a misnomer.
I love wearing this on its own or with another coral pink lipstick. The formula is hydrating, not tacky or sticky.
However, the price tag is pretty exorbitant in comparison to the amount of product you get - $31 CAD for such a small tube is hardly worth it, no matter how pretty the colour.

The packaging is the same click button which pops up the top as with the Gloss in Love glosses.

I'd rather save my change and get something comparable for less money.
It's still a great gloss but the colour is fairly common to find in other lines.

Holy cow these are the best lipglosses i have ever tried! Has everything- good color payoff, shine, comfortable to wear, long lasting, not too sticky, genius click applicator and packaging, beautiful shades...it's really a 3 in 1- shine of a gloss, colour payoff of a lipstick, comfort of a lip balm.

I have it in 316, a beautiful warm pink rose shade but i'll definitely be picking up more shades. Only thing i don't like is that it's really expensive($45 AUD) and it's a paltry 4.5ml.

Update: Picked up more shades. 313, a pale pink nude. 314, a dusty nude rose with brown undertones. The texture of these are truly divine. Feels like I'm wearing a gel lipstick. Please don't ever discontinue!!!

on 7/10/2016 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have these in 3 colors..314, 316 and 321..part of a trio from HSN
I'm not normally a fan of lip gloss or the look of glossy lips on myself.
But I really like these.
Packaging is adorable and functional.clicks closed..no twisting involved

Very moisterizing and has a hydrates from within look..not just a coated type of hydration
I like to wear over lipstick as I'm into laying my lips up with color/light powder then I add this
My coloring is fair/light category..not porcelain..my natural lips are almost colorless against my skin..which is probably why #314 didn't flatter me.

As for the colors I got:
314- it is very nudey beige on me and not a fan of that color...it's described as a mauve pink.
316- is a nice summer pink color that is fantastic
321- is a beautiful berry type color that really shows the "jelly" texture of this gloss.

These don't disappear super quick on my lips as a lot of other glasses have.

on 1/30/2016 1:12:00 PM

Absolutely my favorite lip gloss ever!!! I don't like to spend a lot on cosmetics if I can help it but this to me is absolutely worth it. It is wonderfully pigmented and moisturizing and lasts a long time. Even after the gloss wears off, it leaves my lips full, soft and lightly stained. I have it in 355 but want to buy more colors but the price point is holding me back. I know I will most likely succumb unless someone can steer me towards a drugstore brand that has the same soft moisturizing balm-like feel and rich pigment, shine and staying power of this item which I highly doubt.

WOW The Packaging did Blow me away! The formula of this lipgloss is a lot like my other korean lipgloss i own which tends to be a non sticky volumizing plus moisture inducing lipgloss while giving me a splash of color to my lips!

Hate the price- LOVE the product! I purchased this in Fuschia Attitude. I am a NC-25-30. GREAT color. GREAT formulation. Seriously my most favorite lip gloss ever. I am older, so I need a lip gloss that serves a dual function: pigment and hydration. This fits the bill. I have been a Laura Mericer lip gloss advocate for years now. It was my HG lip gloss....until now. I daresay the color I chose, along with the formulation makes me look younger. If nothing else, I feel younger! Just ADORE it. Really.

Best. Lipgloss. Ever. Formula is amaaazing, it is very mousturizing and it lives a stain which is suprisingly long-lasting for a lipgloss. The packaging is genious, it is small and compact so it will fit in almost everywhere and the opening button is brilliant and feels very luxurious. I Absolutely love it.