TheBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer

TheBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer
Cindy-Lou ManizerCindy-Lou ManizerCindy-Lou ManizerCindy-Lou ManizerCindy-Lou Manizer

4.3

on 2/26/2017 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like using this highlighter for my inner tear duct, brow bone, and Cupid's bow. I feel like it's a great shade and stands out nicely in those places.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love. Especially when I'm traveling, it works for so many things. I'm too pale to use it as a highlighter, but it's great as a blush topper to pop out the apples of my cheeks, or as a straight blush. It looks amazing over a light gray eyeshadow. Every once and a while I'll pat it on a matte lipstick for a more dimensional look. im generally cool and pale, and I use it for a lot of things, but I could see this working really well for ladies of other skin tones as a highlight.

on 2/1/2017 6:44:00 PM

I have both this and Mary-loumanizer from theBalm..I much prefer this shade, as its a more natural/pinky gold highlight, that's subtle but flattering on a woman over 40. I like to use it above or just running into the area of a matte blush or bronzer...definitely recommend.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this product as a blush & really like it a lot. I like a more shimmery blush look so i found this product to be perfect. I bought it on sale for like $10 so ill be honest i was not expecting much but i must admit i was wowed by how much pigment it has. A light swipe of your brush is all you need to get that nice soft pink glow on your cheeks. Dont dig into the pan or swirl in it or you will get powder everywhere, really just a light swipe is fine. Im used to using my abh glow kit where i have to dig into the pans like a construction worker & was so pleasantly surprised by the light hand i had to use with this.I use the nars multiple stick in "orgasm" as a base blush & then apply this product over it & it really makes it look great & makes my blush stay all day. I love the soft pink color & think it will work great for anyone with fair or cool undertones. Great dup for abh "pink heart" from the moonchild glowkit but with 19488193x more pigment & better blendability.

on 10/6/2016 9:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very nice! I use this as a blush on the apples of my cheeks over my bronzer. It looks fresh and young and subtle. Love it!

on 1/24/2016 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this product! It's like a combined blush and highlighter which looks really pretty for a settle every day-make up look. I often forget I have it though, but when I use it it's great!

on 11/5/2015 10:19:00 AM

I bought this after trying it at Kohls and I love it! This product pulls double duty as a shimmery highlighter and an eyeshadow. The texture is silky and provides a subtle highlight if used sparingly, or a more shimmery look if used more heavily. I really like the peachy-pink color - it is great to use in the corner of my eyes and along my brow-bone. I also use a tiny bit on the apples of my cheeks for a bit of shimmer.

i love this thang!!!
There is nothing like a beautiful highlight and this is that.. especially if youre young and in ur teens, or 20s. this is a frosty highlight but so pigmented with a ligght touch and soooooo worth the money! this will last you 40 years until ur grandkids graduation lol
i use a fan brush and swipe it gently over the highpoints of my cheeks and its really great.
i dont have becca shimmer perfector but i dont really get the urge to buy it and i do get shopping urges. i think that this gets the job done and it doesnt break me out. this is a staple in my makeup routine. packaging is cute and portable just dont drop it $14 sometimes less on ebay.

on 6/29/2015 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample size of this from a makeup subscription box and that was a couple of months ago. I have been using this since then and love it. I hit pan on it today and that made me really sad. I knew then that this was a for sure purchase for me as soon as this is gone. I really love the packaging on this. It is so adorable and has a modern retro look. I am a sucker for cute packaging for sure. As far as the color, it's a peachy golden shade and while it looks a little dark in the pan for my fair skin, but actually this is a great color for me and it goes on easily and looks pretty and gives me a luminous glow without obvious shimmer. I have used this for eyeshadow, for blush, for highlights, and in the center of my bottom lip over lipstick to add highlight and pout and it works great for all purposes. I am fair skinned so this works best as a blush for me. This does have golden shimmer in it but it does not come across as shimmery once you get it on. This blends so very well too and I really love this product. I am definitely buying this in the full size!

on 5/4/2015 11:16:00 PM

I have olive undertones, so it was kind of dumb of me to purchase this as a highlighter because of how much it stands out. However, this can be used as a glowy, understated blush. It gives a pretty sheen moreso than intense pigment and maybe adds a bit of peachy color. The packaging is cute and you get a lot of product for the money, so that's nice. If you do have more pink or peach-toned skin, this might just be up your alley. Even darker skin might benefit from this being a highlighter. Still, not all is lost if you're not quite the right shade to pull this off.