100 Percent Pure Super Fruits Concentrated Serum

100 Percent Pure Super Fruits Concentrated Serum

3.0

Not tested on animals

Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp (Acai) Oil, Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Coffee Cherry) Leaf/Seed, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Vitis Vinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape), Malpighia Punicifolia Fruit (Acerola), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

on 2/27/2018 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is less a serum but rather a mixture of oils. It is clear and has a slightly bitter fruity smell. I cannot speak to the long-term effects of this product, as it irritated my skin and I had to stop using it after three days. No breakouts, but red and swollen skin on my cheeks and under the eyes. Since this product contains so many ingredients, it seems hopeless to try and figure out exactly what my skin is reacting to. I'll stick to single oils or mixtures that contain fewer ingredients.

on 1/4/2015 10:23:00 PM

I purchased this product a few months ago and have used it pretty regularly since then. (not every single night, but nearly so.)

The first thing I noticed was that it was packaged in a plastic tube with a pump on one end. I pressed the pump down and the product sort of just shot out all over the place. It has a very runny consistency, (like an oil). This is my biggest complaint as the product is a bit pricey, and I do not want to waste it. I ordered it on 100 percent pure's website for $35.

I bought this to combat some mild wrinkles that were beginning to appear around my mouth. (I think the wrinkles may be due to lack of sleep/moisture.) I do notice that when I hydrate this area, the wrinkles seem to disappear, so the product is doing the job I wanted it to do.

I love the fact that this product is packed with anti-oxidants and vitamins for my skin, however, I don't think that I will repurchase it because I would like to try to find something a bit cheaper and easier to use.

on 4/7/2014 10:52:00 PM

I like this serum which absorbs very quickly into my skin. I appreciate that it is made with quality ingredients and is not chock full of chemicals. Although I like it, I really think this deserves more like 3.5 stars instead of 4 stars, because there is nothing dramatic about the results of this product. What I do not like is the cheap packaging that comes with a mid-range product. The plastic tube dispenser is a very inappropriate choice for oil distribution and pumps oil with varying degrees of success depending on the angle of the tube. Not the most efficient way to extract product, for sure. I would consider repurchasing if they go back to the glass bottle method of packaging, which is superior.

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image