Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal

Maybelline Volum' Express Pumped Up! Colossal

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
- Gives some volume/length
- Last throughout the day
- Minimal fallout or flakes
Cons:
- Clumps easily
- Not enough volume/length
- Mascara wand is HUGE so it's hard to get all your lashes

I've always liked Maybelline mascaras as they usually have dry formulas which are perfect for my eyelashes, but this particular product wasn't as great. It flakes as soon as you put it on, even when I only use this mascara for everyday wear with barely even a full coat on my lashes. The main peeve I have about this is the wand with gigantic bristles that stick upward together when you take it out of the tube. It's so gross. I found the best way to avoid that is to twist the wand slowly as you're taking it out. Product does smudge sometimes. Overall, wouldn't recommend it, even if it was on sale.

on 6/28/2016 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love the way this makes my lashes look. so full and voluminous. I've purchased it twice however whenever I use this I'm starting to notice it irritates my eyes and flakes. so I wouldn't repurchase. the lash sensational is way better

on 5/18/2016 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

If you want a mascara that will irritate your eyes and have lots of fallout, this is for you. Personally I like not too wet mascaras (dry ones are fine too) and I felt like this was the correct consistency, but boy was I wrong. It gets super dry on your eyelashes and will start flaking and getting into your eyes and then fall on your cheeks. When I've worn it before I come home and under my eyes are just completely filled with black specs and flakes! I wouldn't recommend this mascara at all because of this!

on 6/27/2016 6:08:00 AM

(curling your lashes before applying really makes a difference) i used to like the rubber, lengthening mascaras and brushes but this mascara made my lashes look so voluminous and beautiful and theres no way im going back. they make my lashes look like theyre full of volume and perfectly separated. ive gotten so many people asking if my lashes were fake. love this mascara. :)

on 7/6/2016 9:53:00 PM

Too big brush, bristles, and bottle.Horribly wet formula, transferring and clumping a common trait. Disgusted by poor performance. Never again worth the hype.

I loved this mascara for the first few weeks I had it. But after about 3 weeks it started flaking, and that has never happened with any of my other mascaras. The bumps on the brush get it the way a lot. It does give nice volume but the flakiness gets in the way.

on 5/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

I dont have to many requests when I get a mascara, I just want it to NOT FLAKE. I got the waterproof version, and I have had 0 flakey-ness with this even after hours of wear. It doesn't get clumpy or anything. Makes my eyelashes black and thick, so it gets the job done right.

I really dont have anything bad to say about this, but its not revolutionary or anything. Paired with a mascara primer and eyelash curler it looks very good.

Probably the worst drugstore mascara i have ever known. Flakes almost immediately, dries out super quickly and horrible brush. I absolutely hate it, my money wasted

on 2/5/2016 6:42:00 PM

its a little clumpy but its not bad enough to make me hate it I think it makes my eyelashes look kind of sexy and better then it did before I put mascara on.