Acure Organics Dark Chocolate + Mint Argan Oil Lip Balm

No Image

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great lipbalm! Great flavor, moisturizing, and with no objectionable ingredients.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One word - YUM! Great lip balm, just the right mix of chocolate and mint, moisturizing, not greasy, and doesn't make around my lips break out.

on 1/16/2015 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

I'm so picky about lip balms. I've tried a ton over the years. This one is nice and moisturizing, and the smell is amazing (reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream). Ingredients are great, no funky after-taste like Chapstick. I can tell it has been helping my lips this winter, as my lipstick goes on smoothly now. I will buy a few more to stash at my desk at work and for my purse. My long-time favorite has been Weleda Everon, but lately it has been "tugging" on my lips, requiring a lot of product to coat them. It doesn't glide as nicely. This one will be replacing the Everon for now!

My fiancée got this for me on Halloween and after the first application I was sold. I am completely in love with this lip balm. The mint and chocolate scent is to die for. My lips actually feel hydrated and buttery after application. It does not seem to dry them out at all. Plus it's organic! Highly recommend.

on 10/5/2014 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely adore this lip balm! I love the buttery feeling it has when I glide it on my lips and how it keeps them moisturized long after I apply it. As a previous reviewer mentioned, it actually does appear to heal your chapped lips rather than simply providing a temporary fix. When I apply this before bed, I often wake up with my lips still feeling like I just applied it! The all natural ingredients give me peace of mind when I inevitably bite or lick my lips and ingest the product. I only wish Acure would make this balm in other flavors as I'm not a huge fan of mint and you really don't taste the chocolate at all. Luckily it's a pretty mild flavor and since it works so well, there's no way I'd stop using it! :-)

This is my HG lip balm. It easily melts onto my lips with a quick swipe of the tube (it doesn't tug) and makes my lips feel buttery smooth for hours, since the product doesn't completely sink in after applying--you can feel it on your lips for a long time after and it keeps them shiny and moisturized. I love the natural scent. I will keep buying this for as long as Acure keeps making it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Moisturizes my dry parched lips really well. I was looking for a lip balm that would keep my lips hydrated for longer than 10 minutes. When I saw the ingredients I was sold. It has a nice mint chocolate scent and does give a subtle sting to the lips for about 20 seconds.

on 6/21/2014 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Amazingly clean ingredients. The whole line is great. I am obsessed with this chap stick. Smells delicious and goes on smooth unlike Burt's Bees which is very waxy feeling.

on 4/5/2014 6:03:00 PM

I probably own 20 different lip balms, as I am on the constant hunt for one that actually hydrates my lips, not just covers them in a waxy haze. This is one of only two of the dozens I have tried that actually makes it seem like it is helping and healing my dry lips. I will be honest, I hate the smell of Argan oil in most products, but this balm - despite having chocolate, mint, and Argan oil in the name, doesn't seem to have much fragrance at all. For a lip balm, it is on the pricier side, but I couldn't care less if it actually works. The product is certified organic and I recognize every ingredient on the ingredient list - all oils plus vitamin E. That's it. The formula is also nice and soft - not like some of the Burt's Bees formulas, which are so darn hard they hurt to apply. It has no yucky artificial sunscreen ingredients (since when did "sunscreen" become lip balm, people?) and it has no drying agents like some Carmex products do. I love this stuff and will gladly make the journey to my not-so-local health food store to obtain more.