4.5

Reviews

3.0
from

8 months ago

To me this is not a blush but a highlighter. It is WAY too glittery for the cheek bone area. But i think it is a good product because it is pigmented and easy to apply so my review is more a 2.5/5 due to the fact that i'm not using it as a blush. The color is pretty.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

This blush is a beautiful peachy pink with a slight sheen. I have porcelain skin, and it's like the perfect color for me. I heard good things about this product, so I wanted to try it for myself. I love everything about it, my only problem lies with the pigmentation. On one hand, it's nice to have something buildable, on the other, I wish I didn't feel like I had to put so much on for it to show up. When I feel like I have enough on, though, I LOVE the color and the subtle sparkle. I would probably buy it again, because it's so darn pretty at a great price! I'm always hunting for great drugstore products, and this is one of my favorite blushes, despite the fact that it's not very pigmented. If that's something you can deal with, definitely try it.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

from

3 years ago

The name for this is pretty accurate....because that's the kind of natural flush it gives...if you know what I mean. wink. Beautiful sheer color, pretty good lasting power, not too sparkly or powdery...just pretty. Very illuminating also...makes a good highlight pared with another blush. Not my favourite ever but it is very good, and inexpensive

About reviewer (322 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I like this product. It is sheer but it is easily buildable, which I like! I think it gives off a very pretty color and I would recommend.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBrown

4 years ago

First Impression - this blush is so beautiful. It has an iridescent quality to it and is nicely pigmented. In the beginning it is difficult to get any colour to appear on you cheeks but I found once I had scraped off the baked layer, this blusher is great. Had lots of compliments today about how healthy I looked. Will update as I use this more.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

4 years ago

Oh, it's so pretty! With red hair/very pale skin with gold undertones, this blush goes on a dreamy peachy pinky color and brightens my whole complexion. Very spring-like color. And while I don't find it particularly shimmery, it definitely does have a lovely illuminating quality about it, almost like a subtle highlighter. In terms of packaging, I love that it's rounded and there *seems* to be a lot of product in the package, giving it -- at the very least -- the appearance of an awesome value. I can't stop wearing it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

If you're worried that this boush is too shimmery, don't worry!! I too had this fear but I found that no matter how many coats of blush I applied, the color stayed sheer with only a slight highlight. For the price, it does above and beyond what it had to. Would highly recommend!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I've ONLY ever used NYX blushes. I think they are perfect quality for the price and I couldn't expect more from a blush. I decided to try their baked blushes. I love the shade, it's a perfect girly pink and a great shade for summertime. Make sure to use your finger when you first go to use it to kind of rub off the very top layer otherwise you won't be getting the pigmentation you are looking for then you can go in with a brush. It's not shimmery or glittery just a nice glow. I'm extremely happy with it and i'll be sure to try more shades in the future :)

About reviewer (179 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Beautiful blush and for how inexpensive it is, you can't go wrong. So pigmented and stunning..applies like a dream! I highly recommend any of NYX's baked blushes

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

4 years ago

I'm so in love with this blush! It applies sheer but you can choose to build it up for a darker shade if you wish to. The consistency is powdery and it's not too shimmery. It gives a healthy glow of pinkish coral shade on your cheeks. The packaging does seem to be a bit bulky so I usually just leave it at home. I would definitely purchase this again!

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm