Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes

Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes
Full Fat LashesCharlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara.

3.6

Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Acacia Senegal Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polybutene, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cellulose, PVP

Oh dear, what a load of rubbish this mascara is. I am obsessed with mascara and constantly on the search for my HG (still looking). This is one of the worst mascaras I've ever used. It's dry, clumpy, doesn't build and is worse than any of the cheapest mascaras out there. What a waste of money. I find CT products very hit and miss and this is definitely the latter, unfortunately .

on 8/25/2018 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is a great mascara for me. I have long lashes and like mascaras that help with volume and curl, without looking clumpy. This mascara builds nicely. It has a traditional mascara wand, which I prefer. It's also a more dry formula, which I also prefer - I can't work with the wet formulas.

I get some smudging by mid-day. Though, I have dry skin and load up on moisturizers, greasy sunscreens, and anything that will make me look dewey, etc, so I always expect a bit of smudging.

on 8/22/2018 4:36:00 AM

I really wanted to love this product. Nearly all of the CT products I have tried are really good, the colours are fab and the formulas feel great and often do double duty. This came as a mini freebie with a set I got over Christmas, and I was excited to test it out. It goes on well (although I have the mini version so the wand was tiny which I love, but may not be great if larger), it separated the lashes and lengthens nicely initially, with a pretty spiky lash look, and then ... within the hour I have Panda eyes going on beneath my lower lid in the worst possible way, as well as spots of mascara transferred in little dots above my upper lid crease. Difficult to remove these splotchy marks without ruining the rest of my makeup so had to remove everything and start again. I have slightly oily lids and so then in frustration and longing to make it work I persevered, and tried two different lash primer products under it, and also tried powdering my lashes. Nothing fixed it. Epic disappointment. I saw there is a new formulation out but after this fail, I'm kind of put off shelling out rather a lot for something that isn't that different to the earlier version.

on 7/25/2018 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you have long and voluminous lashes by nature you will love the separation this gives however it flakes in 2-3 hours. Not recommend especially if you have a habit of rubbing your eyes randomly

Yes this is a hit and miss for some, for me it’s a win. My lashes are thinning due to aging, and this literally looks like a nice set of false lashes. In fact they feel soft like fake lashes, after I apply. I do not have trouble with raccoon eyes and that’s even coming off 15 hours on a hot humid Friday in the kitchen of my restaurant. I never use to use black, but this black isn’t so like OMG THATS REALLY BLACK, mascara. It’s a soft black- perfect for someone over 50. Love and just ordered more.

I'm on my second tube of this - it's a really nice and buildable mascara. Upon first application you might not think it's very dramatic, but after a few days of opening, and daily use, it comes into itself nicely. It layers without flaking, and gives a nice day time lash.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Awesome Mascara. Really does it all and gives a your-lashes Look opposed to lashes covered in gunk ( I’m looking at you, Paradise Lash). Tube stays fresh for a really long time. Pairs well with a final coat of EL Little Black Primer for a smudge proof/ waterproof way to wear this mascara. Current HG!

on 3/23/2018 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like this mascara, gave me the results I was looking for - glossy, dark, voluminous lashes with some length, and it held my curled up lashes pretty well. No clumpiness, flakiness and or raccoon eyes. Yet removes easily with micellar water (Bioderma). Maybe not as dramatic results as I experienced (well not without numerous applications anyway) with the Diorshow line, but definitely held up to its promise for me compared to say, Chanel Le Volume which had a lot of great reviews. Would I buy this again? Absolutely.

on 11/14/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE mascara - I HATE this mascara!! Total waste of money. Does nothing for my lashes, no lift, no curl, no volume. I am such a huge CT fan, this is such a huge letdown. Avoid and buy Chanel le Volume instead!

This mascara is nice! It creates a fluttery, dainty and feminine effect with your lashes. It also gives a beautiful curl that lasts the whole day, and I don't find any product transfers to my under eye area which is great! However - it's not as voluminous as I would expect with its namesake. It makes your lashes look very nice, but doesn't create a big false lash impact like they're real or better than sex. Having said this if you're after superior separation, this is the product for you! I don't think I've used a mascara that separates lashes as well as this despite a larger number of coats. Personally I prefer a more volumised look that tends to lend itself to less separation, so whilst this is a lovely product, I probably won't repurchase this due to the high price point although itd be tempting for days when you want a soft, pretty look!