Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes

Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes
Full Fat LashesCharlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Mascara.

3.7

Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Acacia Senegal Gum, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax (Oryza Sativa Cera), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Polybutene, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Copernicia Cerifera Cera), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Propylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cellulose, PVP

on 7/25/2018 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

If you have long and voluminous lashes by nature you will love the separation this gives however it flakes in 2-3 hours. Not recommend especially if you have a habit of rubbing your eyes randomly

Yes this is a hit and miss for some, for me it’s a win. My lashes are thinning due to aging, and this literally looks like a nice set of false lashes. In fact they feel soft like fake lashes, after I apply. I do not have trouble with raccoon eyes and that’s even coming off 15 hours on a hot humid Friday in the kitchen of my restaurant. I never use to use black, but this black isn’t so like OMG THATS REALLY BLACK, mascara. It’s a soft black- perfect for someone over 50. Love and just ordered more.

I'm on my second tube of this - it's a really nice and buildable mascara. Upon first application you might not think it's very dramatic, but after a few days of opening, and daily use, it comes into itself nicely. It layers without flaking, and gives a nice day time lash.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Awesome Mascara. Really does it all and gives a your-lashes Look opposed to lashes covered in gunk ( I’m looking at you, Paradise Lash). Tube stays fresh for a really long time. Pairs well with a final coat of EL Little Black Primer for a smudge proof/ waterproof way to wear this mascara. Current HG!

on 3/23/2018 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like this mascara, gave me the results I was looking for - glossy, dark, voluminous lashes with some length, and it held my curled up lashes pretty well. No clumpiness, flakiness and or raccoon eyes. Yet removes easily with micellar water (Bioderma). Maybe not as dramatic results as I experienced (well not without numerous applications anyway) with the Diorshow line, but definitely held up to its promise for me compared to say, Chanel Le Volume which had a lot of great reviews. Would I buy this again? Absolutely.

on 11/14/2017 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE mascara - I HATE this mascara!! Total waste of money. Does nothing for my lashes, no lift, no curl, no volume. I am such a huge CT fan, this is such a huge letdown. Avoid and buy Chanel le Volume instead!

This mascara is nice! It creates a fluttery, dainty and feminine effect with your lashes. It also gives a beautiful curl that lasts the whole day, and I don't find any product transfers to my under eye area which is great! However - it's not as voluminous as I would expect with its namesake. It makes your lashes look very nice, but doesn't create a big false lash impact like they're real or better than sex. Having said this if you're after superior separation, this is the product for you! I don't think I've used a mascara that separates lashes as well as this despite a larger number of coats. Personally I prefer a more volumised look that tends to lend itself to less separation, so whilst this is a lovely product, I probably won't repurchase this due to the high price point although itd be tempting for days when you want a soft, pretty look!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My new favorite. Three tubes gone. I have long lashes but they are not thick and they need lift. I really prefer traditional brushes like the one in this mascara as opposed to the sharp rubbery kind. This mascara lifts, thickens, and even adds length. I don't have issues with it flaking, and never had smudging.

on 1/26/2017 8:24:00 PM

This mascara does what it says it does: elongates, separates, and thickens my lashes. It's a glossy black with minimal scent. My only complaint is it flakes by mid-day, so I have to check my face to remove the flakes.

EDIT: Putting this down to 3 stars as the flaking is not excusable for a mascara at this cost.

on 1/25/2017 8:19:00 PM

Such a big fan of Charlotte Tilbury makeup that I couldn't wait to try her mascara - mascara is the makeup product I have never found my hg of yet.

Most mascaras make my lashes all clump together, even one called the clump crusher which I seriously do not recommend but that's another review. This one didn't clump - loved it!!!

It also did give thicker and longer looking lashes which was another reason I at first adored it. The reason I have given less stars is it left underneath my eye area black after just a few hours. It had been a busy day - just have to wonder how many people saw my faint panda eyes lol - and I hadn't really been able to check my makeup so put it down to the length of time. I tried again the next day, keeping closer eye on it and after less than two hours it was already smudging onto my under eye area. It has really put me off wearing it.

I am going to try a lash primer (something I've been eager to try for a while anyway) and hopefully the smudging will stop as that would make this the best mascara I've tried yet otherwise.