4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is probably the most universally flattering nude gloss on the market. It's sheer but buildable to a point, has a fantastic applicator, and it's packaged so that it's purse friendly and has a clear center so you know how much you have left. It's a little pink, a little peach, a little nude, and has just a touch of brown to round it out. It's simple but beautiful, and can either be worn alone or on top of lipstick. I pair it with L'Oreal's Fairest Nude, and the combo is everything from va-va-voom sexy to sophisticated, depending on how it's worn. The only problem is that it's nearly impossible to find in stores. But at least it can be purchased online easily.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

2.0

3 years ago

306 Scarlet Concerto. Beautiful color, a deep dark, transparent cherry red. That is why it gets two lippies, the color was reminiscent of Clinique's Black Honey. Horrible consistency, like a gummy, slimy gel that never settles on the lips. Bleeds and tastes like it smells, cheap perfume and cherry chapstick. I will not be trying anything else in this line, very poor quality. Threw it away.

About reviewer (237 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

IM OBSESSED !!!! I have rather small thin lips so not a lot of lip products suit me , this is the perfecttttttt nude gloss for me. !!! It's one of the very ew that flatter me and make my lips look bigger and healthier and prettier. I recently bought Marc Jacobs lip gloss in sugar sugar that everyone on YouTube raves about and I hate it. It makes my lips look flat and just nothing special at all, this L'Oréal one however is AMAZING. I bought two more of it , one for my hand bag and one for my makeup desk and one for backup just incase. It's amazing. Best nude lipgloss I have ever found

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I am 52 years old. I have been searching for the perfect nude since I was 14-- so I could smile with confidence. I finally found the perfect nude for my neutral undertones (spring seasonal palette). The color matches my gums when I smile. The brush/applicator is delicious. Thank you God.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I love love this color. Wish it lasted longer but don't mind reapplying.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

from

4 years ago

Ok don't judge but yes I bought it because I saw the article that said Kim K used it for her wedding. I have been searching for that perfect nude lip that doesn't make me look washed out, not too pink, not too brown, not too this,not too that. I love the color and have received many compliments whenever I wear it. I would not really consider it a lipstick as it says in the name.I feel it's more like a gloss. It's shiny and a wee bit sticky for my liking and very little staying power for me. (Full disclosure though- I'm too lazy to use a primer or set it with a finishing product) The color was on point though. Would repurchase unless I find that elusive perfect nude lipstick that checks off every box.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

5 years ago

A little late on this 1 but it was the lip color Kim K wore at her wedding...it's a wonderful pinky brown MLBB nude. It has a slip to it, with all of the mattes out there this is much shinier almost like Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks. I got mine off drugstore dot com coz Ulta dot com was sold out, I went to 1 grocery store nada so I didn't want go chase all over gown to get this. I ordered not yesterday but the afternoon before w free shipping. I am so happy w this. I think it's similar to Fairest Nude (Loreal lipstick), there are a few MAC lipliners that suits it prob best is strip down. All in all I don't like some of the Loreal products I've tried, but this fruity smelling liquid lipstick is awesome! Great on "mature (35+) skin" but suitable for ev1! Winning!!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

5 years ago

Love this lip gloss, Its a creamy, luxe texture. Its a nice caramel yet light nude color. Its smells like a Peach Jelly Belly and goes on smoothly, evenly and richly. The color is true and stays on a few hours. I have an Olive complexion and I do a smokey- eye like half of my fellow cosmetic chicks (lol) I suggest you purchase this gloss- you cant go wrong and its usually sold out at WalMart and Target but I purchase mine at Rite Aid so start there.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

To me it's a lip gloss. It goes on with a wand like lip gloss even though pkg looks like a lipstick. That being said color is very pretty, sheer, shiny but not sparkly. No smell that I recall. It's everything I like in a gloss. Enough color that it makes your lips look good but on the natural side. I'm going to look at other shades now!

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0
from

5 years ago

I mean it's ok, just about average. Nothing special, it feels oily on the lips too which I hate :(

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24