L'Oreal Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche - Nude Ballet 601

L'Oreal Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche - Nude Ballet 601
Nude BalletNude Ballet

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

306 Scarlet Concerto. Beautiful color, a deep dark, transparent cherry red. That is why it gets two lippies, the color was reminiscent of Clinique's Black Honey. Horrible consistency, like a gummy, slimy gel that never settles on the lips. Bleeds and tastes like it smells, cheap perfume and cherry chapstick. I will not be trying anything else in this line, very poor quality. Threw it away.

on 5/2/2017 5:17:00 PM

IM OBSESSED !!!! I have rather small thin lips so not a lot of lip products suit me , this is the perfecttttttt nude gloss for me. !!! It's one of the very ew that flatter me and make my lips look bigger and healthier and prettier. I recently bought Marc Jacobs lip gloss in sugar sugar that everyone on YouTube raves about and I hate it. It makes my lips look flat and just nothing special at all, this L'Oréal one however is AMAZING. I bought two more of it , one for my hand bag and one for my makeup desk and one for backup just incase. It's amazing. Best nude lipgloss I have ever found

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A little late on this 1 but it was the lip color Kim K wore at her wedding...it's a wonderful pinky brown MLBB nude. It has a slip to it, with all of the mattes out there this is much shinier almost like Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks. I got mine off drugstore dot com coz Ulta dot com was sold out, I went to 1 grocery store nada so I didn't want go chase all over gown to get this. I ordered not yesterday but the afternoon before w free shipping. I am so happy w this. I think it's similar to Fairest Nude (Loreal lipstick), there are a few MAC lipliners that suits it prob best is strip down. All in all I don't like some of the Loreal products I've tried, but this fruity smelling liquid lipstick is awesome! Great on "mature (35+) skin" but suitable for ev1! Winning!!

on 2/23/2016 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love love this color. Wish it lasted longer but don't mind reapplying.

I am 52 years old. I have been searching for the perfect nude since I was 14-- so I could smile with confidence. I finally found the perfect nude for my neutral undertones (spring seasonal palette). The color matches my gums when I smile. The brush/applicator is delicious. Thank you God.

on 1/24/2016 12:43:00 PM

Ok don't judge but yes I bought it because I saw the article that said Kim K used it for her wedding. I have been searching for that perfect nude lip that doesn't make me look washed out, not too pink, not too brown, not too this,not too that. I love the color and have received many compliments whenever I wear it. I would not really consider it a lipstick as it says in the name.I feel it's more like a gloss. It's shiny and a wee bit sticky for my liking and very little staying power for me. (Full disclosure though- I'm too lazy to use a primer or set it with a finishing product) The color was on point though. Would repurchase unless I find that elusive perfect nude lipstick that checks off every box.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've just bought a tube and gone out and bought a backup. I bought this SOLELY because of the reviews here on Makeup Alley, and I was not disappointed. This is a charming gloss, absolutely gorgeous to wear - feels like silk and keeps my lips moisturized for hours. Yet, it's not overly shiny. It's a perfect shade for work, just perfect. It's nude but doesn't make your lips disappear - you have lips with this nude. That works for me. I wear this alone or over nude lipstick (JLo's Nude - L'Oreal). A great find!

Love this lip gloss, Its a creamy, luxe texture. Its a nice caramel yet light nude color.
Its smells like a Peach Jelly Belly and goes on smoothly, evenly and richly. The color is true and stays on a few hours. I have an Olive complexion and I do a smokey- eye like half of my fellow cosmetic chicks (lol) I suggest you purchase this gloss- you cant go wrong and its usually sold out at WalMart and Target but I purchase mine at Rite Aid so start there.

on 4/20/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

To me it's a lip gloss. It goes on with a wand like lip gloss even though pkg looks like a lipstick. That being said color is very pretty, sheer, shiny but not sparkly. No smell that I recall. It's everything I like in a gloss. Enough color that it makes your lips look good but on the natural side. I'm going to look at other shades now!

on 4/20/2015 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I mean it's ok, just about average. Nothing special, it feels oily on the lips too which I hate :(