Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad â‬ Mocha Motion

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad â‬ Mocha Motion

on 10/16/2014 12:19:00 AM

The first time I got this eye shadow I received it as a gift. I would normally never buy/wear neutrals but this product completely changed my mind. The colours are wonderful for a natural subtle smokey eye. Over the past few months I have been using the darkest colour for the liner as well and it looks really mature and natural. I absolutely love that this shadow has taught me that I don't need to have bold black liner all the time. For beginners, I love how the shadow also has "highlight, crease" etc imprinted as well as tips on how to apply on the back.

I purchased a second one for travelling and it's becoming apparent to me that the packaging for this product is always slightly changing but the colours are the same.

The only thing I must say is they provide you with two sponge tip applicators that I used and eventually the sponges came off and ripped (but I'm not too surprised or sad).

Overall, its great neural eye shadow and has become a staple in my makeup bag.

on 4/2/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

LOVE this.
I have the Naked pallet, ammo pallet, a tarte pallet, several clinique eyeshadows and lancome, clarins and guess what this is my favourite.

The dark colour on the bottom is MY HG crease colour and the highlight is also a daily wear. The other two colours are alright as well but I mostly just use the off white and the beautiful dark, cool toned mocha as my crease colour. I have used this at least 2-3x a week for seriously 3 years and not hit pan. Great for travel as it is small and compact.

The new version of this is way better than the old. Colors are neutral and apply nicely, I have repurchased several times. Favorite shadows I have tried from the drugstore by far, better than most other maybelline shadows I have tried.