Organix Weightless hydration coconut water oil spray

Organix Weightless hydration coconut water oil spray

4.2

on 10/17/2017 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product works great on my long fine hair. I spray a good amount all over my freshly washed hair then comb it out. Then I blow dry. My hair comes out smooth and soft. Although it doesn't work great in super humid weather but then what does?
My boss touched my hair one day and she said it felt so soft.
I love that it doesn't weigh my hair down but gives it a smooth, soft, shine and nice texture.

This is HG for me. Been using it for a couple years already.

It makes my hair so soft and smells really good. I will use this after letting my hair dry and it keeps my hair moisturized. I will repurchase.

on 12/14/2016 5:51:00 PM

I have fairly crappy hair. Midlength, lots of it, slightly thick, damaged, and wavy in some areas, straight in others. Even worse, I have zero patience to deal with styling it. Blowouts using a round brush? Sorry, not going to happen. Usually I just throw on some sea salt spray and hope I look beachy, not unkempt. (spoiler, usually end up looking like my hair is a greasy shapeless rats nest). I have never been overly impressed with Organix, the shampoos and conditioners are both drying and not really cleansing. Anyway, I saw reviews and needed a cheap smoothing styler that does not weigh my hair down. This does a really good job of keeping my hair soft and shiny, and I swear it actually cuts down on my drying time. It helps my hair look polished and not really poofy and frizzy if I do blow dry without a brush. I don't use it daily, but this has been working better than anything I have tried lately.

I recently tried the Organix coconut milk line . My husband purchased the 25.4 oz shampoo and conditioner and the organix coconut oil weightless hydration spray.I purchased the Organix anti breakage serum at CVS it was on sale . I love how these products work together . My hair has a little wave to it and when I use these products together I feel like I can let my hair air dry and it looks shiny , it smells nice and it is strong and not damaged. This line of Organix is by far my favorite and when I flat iron my hair it stays shiny , strong and bouncy for days. So honestly if I flat iron my hair it can last until I wash it again yes I'm not kidding it's that incredible. It is affordable for what you get. You get products that are animal cruelty free, the packaging is made from recycled materials and the products are sulfate free. These products are readily available at drugstores, supermarkets, Wal-Mart, Target, Harmon , ULTA. I think that Harmon has the best lowest prices everyday. I would like to try the Organix Macadamia one but I honestly love the Organix coconut milk one so much I don't see myself using anything else for a while. The instructions say to spray on towel dried hair which I do but I also use it on dry hair and I use it as a heat protectant before I flat iron my hair with all of those uses it is bargain at $5.99 at Harmon for 4oz . A little goes a long way . Also it has that nice coconut smell and tames those flyaway hairs .
I would definitely recommend this if you have wavy thick or straight thick hair for strong, shiny beautiful hair.

on 10/31/2015 8:03:00 AM

i use this on my damp hair before i blow dry it. it smells very nice and makes my hair feel very soft. it's a little pricey though

on 7/24/2016 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Background: I have thin-ish hair that borders between "fine" and "moderate". I have naturally frizzy hair that about one in every ten asian girls have. To deal with this, I get my hair straight-permed on an almost yearly basis. However, the ends of my hair are quite damaged and gets very frizzy during the humid months.

I find that this product is GREAT for people with fine hair who have slightly damaged or rough-feeling split ends and such. As the bottle's description says, it's a LIGHT HYDRATION SPRAY. It's not for your entire hair, just for areas that need JUST A BIT of extra hydration. In fact I apply a different hair oil before applying this product, as it's good for giving just an extra boost to a concentrated area without making it feel TOO oily.

TO RECAP
This product is for:
- an extra boost of hydration without making the hair too oily
- areas like split, damaged ends
- fine, thin, moderate hair
- making frizzy hair feel soft and healthy

This isn't for:
- applying to the entire length of your hair
- people with naturally curly or overly frizzy hair (this product is too light for that)

AMAZING. I have used all the expensive oils to nourish my very dry highlighted hair but, this is the absolute best. I use it before drying and afterwards. Its very light and does not weigh hair down, is absorbed easily and the scent is delicious. Not overwhelming at all but lovely.
I cannot recommend this highly enough. I have their conditioner which is also excellent.
I'd been using oils that cost 30 plus from various department stores and this is the best I've found. I used a little too much but have adjusted amounts for my hair length ( very long )
Buy it! Everyone has different hair, even within the spectrum of color, condition et cetera but, I really think this is perfect and with summer here, I'm so glad I have this!
I've been swimming in lakes all week, and a spritz of this afterwards is enough to air dry my hair.

on 8/29/2015 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

The oil smells very nice light and pleasant. However, I do not think this is a long lasting hydrating oil you are better off mixing coconut oil and water in a spray bottle for better results. Its like spraying water and that is more hydrating. This may be because of the texture of my hair it is very coarse so this product may work for someone with less course or thinner hair. The packaging is cute but I do believe this product does not have the powerful ingredients it once had when it first came out. I do not use this on my natural hair however, I use it on my virgin hair extensions. I would not recommend this product for the price it is too expensive for the lack of results that you get. I would suggest to only purchase this product if you are going out of town and need something a little more on the natural side but because of the price I don't recommend it. A few years ago I fell in love with this product because it gave my extensions wonderful results. I cannot use this product for my hair because it is not 100% natural and my hair doesn't react to it well. This is still a drugstore brand and you do get what you pay for.

on 6/17/2015 12:07:00 AM

I like this as it gives me a little extra hydration towards my ends (I sometimes have greasy roots and dry ends) so I'll put a little in after my heat protectant when blow drying/flat ironing and a little more once everything's finished. I love that the scent is relatively noticable but not overpowering. I do notice, though, that the pump part can be a little difficult to use and, due to the packaging and the size, I usually have to use two hands to use it. If you stick your hands in your hair, you'll likely get some product on your hands and it makes the bottle kind of slippery. Once in, though, my hair feels soft and smooth and just a little bit of shine (not greasy looking though!) It's alright for the price. I've had mine for a couple weeks now and have only used it a handful of times and it's barely down. I'd likely repurchase.

on 10/24/2015 2:34:00 AM

I love this.
The tropical fragrance goes well with the coconut water shampoo, adding a little shine over my regular creams/serums. It's very light so don't expect to use it without conditioner. It just gives you that little added sheen which makes hair look healthy and soft.
The fragrance is faint enough to not compete with a body spray, but you can still catch hints of it throughout the day. The best part is, your hair won't be oily by the end of the day.

Popular Styling Products