Bath and Body Works French Lavender & Honey

Bath and Body Works French Lavender & Honey

3.8

on 12/7/2017 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I got this body spray as a gift from a friend last year and I wished I had known about it sooner! I absolutely love sweet scents and the lavender is really nice too. It’s not overpowering, or too light, the honey doesn’t mute out the lavender and the lavender doesn’t overpower the sweetness. I spray it in my clothes drawers on my socks and stuff, I spray it in my closet on my clothes, on fresh laundry, I will definitely get a new bottle of this. The 8oz size lasted me about 16 months.

on 11/11/2017 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had the Fine Fragrance Mist from this range and really loved the scent. It's so summery! The honey came through most intensely once applied, whilst the french lavender was much more subtle in nature. I actually preferred this though, as ordinarily I'm not a huge fan of lavender. It had reasonably good lasting power - it started to wear off after about 2-3 hours - but I would expect this from a body mist, as they're not typically as long lasting as perfumes anyway.

The 236ml bottle lasted me absolutely AGES! We're talking months. Granted, I didn't use it every day but I did use it 2-3 times a week and I definitely wasn't thrifty when I applied it. The bottle had a great spray on it too; true to its name, it was a fine mist which settled nicely on skin and clothes, without leaving them feeling damp or wet.

I don't think B&BW do this fragrance any longer but if they reintroduced it, I would definitely repurchase. It's a perfect summer fragrance and one that reminds me of sunny days.

on 8/6/2014 9:43:00 PM

I bought this solely because the scent reminds me of "Body On Tap" shampoo from the late '70s! Anyone else remember that one?

on 8/6/2014 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I LOVE this fragrance! Most fragrances "turn" on me, so what it smelled like on me - a sort of a warm mango / peach fragrance - may not be how it smells on someone else. I do not care for anything marked "lavender" and would have passed it up, except for the salesclerk offering me a whiff. I bought it on the spot. It is mellow and youthful, but still age appropriate for me. However fond I am of my students, I do not want to wear fragrances meant for them!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I like that this is not just another lavender scent.
This is a nice light and still calming but not as dull as lavender can be. Don't f get me wrong I love my lavender but this is something a little different. very nice My sister who hates lavender actually likes this one.

on 3/16/2016 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Love Love Love this!!! Smells so good. It lingers and mellows out perfectly fresh. The bath wash reminds me of Mr. Bubble. I love it. There is lavender smell there just muddled with other wonder smells.

on 4/26/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It does not smell of lavender or honey - it smells like a jumble of sweet, cheap florals and sugar. Pass.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this!!! I got the EDP 100ml on sale for $20 plus I had a free product coupon so got the matching lotion. Heck if I know how to describe this scent in so many words except that it's my fave B&BW scent (other than Beautiful Day). I am obsessed!! It's sweet but not gourmand, floral but also not real fruity. I think it's actually kind of unique! Esp considering the traditional B&BW offerings, it doesn't smell so teeny bopper like some of them. Age appropriate for a 30s lady or more mature, I think this scent probably wasn't super popular & will be phased out because it IS so different from their usual. That would be a shame because I really, really like this scent!!

on 4/5/2014 9:58:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ooooh lala.... I keep falling for it. Pretty packaging... a lovely blend of two of my favorite scents~ lavender and honey.... together!.... so what's not to love? I should've listened to the reviews because this really does not smell anything like lavender OR honey. But I went ahead and purchased the lotion, the spray mist, and the shower gel. As others have stated, it's just another non-specific light floral concoction. Not bad, but not as expected. If you're looking for an authentic lavender scent, shop L'Occitane or Perlier. This one is for people who don't really like the potency of true lavender or just looking for a new floral springtime change.

on 4/6/2014 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This name is so misleading. I love lavender so I thought I'd give this a try. I did not smell one bit of lavender in this at all. All I smelled was peaches. No thanks, save your money on this one. It is just a typical fruity non eventful linear scent.

Popular Fragrances