Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream

3.1

According to her website: Water (Aqua), Homosalate , Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Steareth-21, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Carbomer, Dimethiconol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Chlorphenesin, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydrolyzed Viola Tricolor Extract, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Disodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Michelia Alba Leaf Oil, Sodium Lactate, Coco-Glucoside, PEG-8, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Plumeria Rubra Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Nicotiana Sylvestris Leaf Cell Culture, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, plus a little bit of top secret magic...

on 7/26/2018 12:27:00 AM

I didn’t want to love this, but darn it, I do! I got a sample when I ordered some of her lipsticks and I swear my skin looked better overnight. I’m 42 and my skin has changed drastically since hitting my 40’s. Where I used to be all oily all the time, I now experience dry patches (particularly on my cheeks), if I don’t hydrate my skin well every morning and evening (Trader Joe’s Rose Facial Oil has been a LIFE SAVER), even in the summer. I was using Garnier’s anti-wrinkle night cream with retinol and while it was nice, I think the retinol was too much for my skin (itching and burning). I opened the sample of this and immediately my skin just felt calm. The sample lasted me a few days and I noticed less redness, my skin was hydrated and smooth, and it just honestly looked and felt better. So, I gave in an bought a full size- and I have never paid $100 for face cream in my life. I have been using the full size diligently for a week now, and my skin looks absolutely amazing- less redness, calm, it’s smooth and soft and I am using less foundation bc I simply don’t need it. It hasn’t broken me out, either. My skin looks absolutely radiant. It was worth the $100, in my opinion.

on 7/15/2018 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It broke out my skin.
Texture is very nice and thick
But oily skin or sensitive skin... maybe not a good idea.

on 3/14/2018 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I find that I’m always disappointed when it comes to hyped up products and this was no exception. It looks beautiful and glowy in her videos, but it was very greasy and just sat on my skin as an oily layer even after I had showered and cleansed. This does not provide lasting moisture for me because it just doesn’t absorb well; I have normal to dry skin, so this might just not be a good match for me. It’s also very expensive and I would much prefer korean skincare. The main problem I find with her line is just the expense because the products just aren’t that great for the price. It smells nice and the packaging is luxurious, but its not worth it.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this. It is the only moisturizer that makes my skin look glowy, less tired and still hydrates my skin at the same time. The smell is very natural and lightly pleasantly scented. Theres spf in it so i guess u only need to use it in the day but i still use it both night and day. I really does hope it helps in anti-aging. It also does reduce puffiness. The only thing that might deter me from repurchasing is really the price. However it lasted me for about 4 mths. Which means i spend about $25 per mth for moisturizing my face which isnt too bad.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I applied the magic cream to the palm of my hands and then worked it into my face. The cream is super soft and creamy and felt like I was putting soufflé on my face. I was pleased to know that this cream stimulates collagen and aids as an anti-agent, as at age 28, I am looking more into preventing ageing in any way I can.

The magic cream uses natural oils such as Rosehip and Camellia, this aids in smoothing out the skin for a more luminous glow, and the Lord knows that I live for luminous skin! I want to be glowing from a distance! Using natural oils gives the cream a more natural scent. I hate when creams use-scented ingredients, as my skin type is dry/sensitive and using those type of products quickly leaves my skin irritated.

on 2/2/2018 1:41:00 PM

I got a sample of this for $11.00 from e-bay, I was willing to do this for fear of being disappointed! .Glad I did as it is a nice
cream, feels good, but does nothing like it is advertised to do. I saw a video with Charlotte applying it to someone's face and her skin looked really healthy and luminous! After applying this Magic cream I could see a slight glow but nothing more than I get with my other facial creams which cost far less money. I am so glad I didn't buy a whole jar I would have kicked myself.

on 1/12/2018 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This smells like a cheap sunscreen and upon a bit of research, sure enough, the second ingredient listed (Homosalate) is a component of some sunscreens. Any of the good stuff in this is listed after the preservative (phenoxyethanol) I am SO glad I tried a sample of this and did not get a full size.

I love this, it has cleared up my dull sun damaged face. I thought it would be sticky but after a little bit its dried to a smooth texture. I thought it would break me out and it has not. I am in love and the 5 oz size makes this cream a great buy. I put it in the smaller deluxe sample size so I am not re opening the jar daily. Thanks CT for helping this almost 56 yr old have great skin.

on 10/29/2017 8:39:00 PM

I was dying to try this I really thought it will magically transform my skin to a better hydrated and plump version.
However, it does what any other normal affordable moisturiser do. Also, I found out that it breaks me out instantly after every use and if i wear it for more than 4 hours under makeup my whole face becomes greasy (I have normal to dry skin).

Not worth the price, to be honest Embryolesse has a very similar texture and free with fraction of the price + it doest break me out.

on 10/9/2017 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This product is horrible! Make my face burnt..my face turned black especially on the chin . Got allergy reaction