Batiste Light & Blonde Dry Shampoo

No Image

3.1

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not sure why so many have bad reviews. Obviously don't use this if you are a white blonde because it is more of a golden shade but for someone like me who has naturally brunette hair that I bleach and my roots grow in so fast this is amazing for when I don't wash my hair and need oil sucked up but also my regrowth covered. I can get away with only washing my short, textured, layered hair only twice a week with using this every day. It does build up pretty bad on my scalp but I always wash twice on the days I do wash my hair to avoid any issues. An inexpensive, great find.

on 1/1/2016 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Batiste but this did not work for me. I am a natural dark blonde with platinum hair and I wanted to try this out, thinking it would cover up my roots. I sprayed this on my part for the first time and it was straight up YELLOW. like, a golden-banana color. Maybe this would work on someone with more golden blonde hair, but it's a big no for platinum/light ash blondes. I tried to blend it in to my roots which helped make the yellow less obvious but it did not help with lightening them. And I used this a few times as dry shampoo (not on my part) and the yellow spray made my hair golden-yellow blonde. I will stick with baby powder!!

on 10/23/2015 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Amazing dry shampoo for blonde hair :-) The colour is little bit golden, but it find it really nice and natural :-)

on 9/15/2015 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Actually, The colour is too yellow, distributes uneven and it stains the scalp and hairline and makes it look unnatural. It also falls down on clothes and stains them. The smell isn't too bad but I don't get the fresh feeling that I get from the original Batiste. I prefer a fresher smell when my hair is a little unwashed. I think I will give my huge bottle to charity and buy a small one of the original.

on 11/30/2014 1:20:00 PM

Batiste is hands down my top contender in the dry shampoo arena but this is great everydat bc it lightens without looking like white powder - I constantly get asked if i just got my color done and its been over 7 months since i did something must have been wrong with the bottle that homegirl who said its neon used

on 8/15/2014 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I would give this product negative lippy's if I could. It's neon yellow! Don't waste your time on it, just buy the colorless spray, it is much better.

on 8/3/2014 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried Pssssst in the past and really liked it, but I'm always up for trying something new. So when I saw some Batiste on sale at a Walgreen I decided to pick up this version. I really wanted to see if this tinted variety was any better, as the Psssst really does leave a bit of an ashen cast.

Overall I would say I am pleased with this product. The tint is very yellow, but I have dirty blonde hair so this mixed well with my hair. It does have some transfer ability at first so you need to be careful when spraying. Due to the tint I can see this not working well on very white or platinum blondes. I remember seeing a lot of reviews mentioning the tint being too much or unnatural so I think this product is not all encompassing. I definitely think you need to have a golden based hair color or an unaltered blonde head of hair.

I plan to try other Batiste products. It doesnt have an obnoxious smell and absorbs oil/grease well. It does go quickly, which is my only complaint.

Ok I do like batiste as a dry shampoo hair line but not so much this light and blonde one. I bleach my hair so I have platinum blonde color, almost white. This stuff comes out REALLY YELLOW! Maybe this works great for golden hair but not so much with mine. It ends up looking really chalky if you spray too close to your scalp too. Ugh so disappointed in this, I wanted something in between washes to help with my roots too.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was in need of dry shampoo, having just finished up the Blush scent. I checked reviews from a few different places for this and they seemed pretty good so I bought it. Sadly, I am not quite sure how this had some good reviews. This applied really chalky and heavy the first time. I thought maybe I was applying too heavy so I tried it again. This time I thought it looked bad again. This happened to be a day I was going to have my color touched up. And my stylist even thought that my hair looked bad! She actually thought she would need to change me to a different dye mix until I told her about using this. She said this made my hair look very gold in color. Gold color isn't what I think of based on the light & blonde label on the can. This is a fail for me. I will be returning this.

Popular Styling Products