CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15
Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

3.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Celluslose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Stearakonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lysine, Timethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrated Silica (may contain) Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 5/27/2018 5:16:00 PM

SO GOOD. So SO good. I have nothing else to say but SUBLIME. And I have VERY finicky VERY cystic acne-prone skin.

on 3/25/2018 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this foundation. i have dry skin but it still works like magic. I love the soft focus finish this products leaves on the skin, while stil leaving it looking like skin. The coverage can be build up, I prefer af light coverage for everyday and will use two layers for nights out. It doesn't sink into lines or pores and just leaves your skin looking healthy and flawless. I love the packaging, one of my favorite foundations to travel with, as it's lightweight and travel friendly and just never lets me down. It is heavily fragrance, which I like but if you don't like that or tolerate fragrance, stay clear of this one. I have almost run out of this foundation and will repurchase, even though I find the price tag overly step.I really have nothing bad to say about this product and love pairing it with the Chanel Le Soleil bronzer, a real power couple.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Perfection in a practical bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful foundation. I wear this when I want lighter coverage from Chanel’s le teint ultra tenue. Leaves you with flawless, poreless, not-too-matte skin and lasts all day, even without powder.

Luckily, I found a sample of this in one of my magazines. Tried it yesterday, and couldn't believe how great I looked! It was like I had been Photoshopped. Best foundation I have ever tried. I'm running out to buy it today.

on 4/30/2017 11:01:00 PM

Absolutely excellent liquid foundation. Perfect for combination skins, but very oily would likely need a suitable primer or powder over top. Velvety finish just like a second skin and feels completely weightless. People do write about it having a fragrance but I've actually never really noticed it - I do use a few Chanel products so maybe that's why. Despite the matte finish my skin still looks luminous. Highly recommend for those wanting a natural look with coverage. If you've got problem skin and still like lighter foundations, you'll need concealer for those areas, but you can still build this foundation pretty easily and get an easy medium coverage. Will cling to dry patches, so follow your normal moisturising routine and for best results, press into skin using a beauty blender. Finger tips work equally well, but I've found using a beauty blender produces the best results. Have been using everyday since it was released here, so for a few years now. Love it, love it, love it!

on 11/9/2016 3:59:00 PM

My HG!!! Don't seats in fine lines, not cakey at all. I have combination to oily skin with large pores and this beauty doesn't emphasize my pores!!! Don't need use powder on the top of it. I do use tiny touch of Laura Mercier translucent setting powder for my oily T-zone when I'm working long hours (over 12).
Overall seamless and weightless everyday foundation!!!

on 11/5/2016 12:12:00 PM

Went to check out this foundation because of Angie's (Hot & Flashy) love for it! I have mature dry/combo skin. Light to medium, with Neutral undertones. I have some freckles and the occasional blemish (thank you hormones).
I did end up buying it... and so far it's my second favourite foundation (my current love being the Lancome Teint Idole Longwear Foundation Stick - check out my review on that one...)
Here's how it performs for me...
-Very lightweight liquid formula
-Blends easily and quickly, dries quickly too - so don't be slow!
-Fingers work amazingly well for this product - offering the most coverage that way - so maybe good for travel!
-Medium coverage... a second layer can be applied to build to a med-full coverage, but this uses quite a bit of product so may not last long.
-Lovely matte finish(but not overly matte), VERY soft to the touch.
-Didn't have any issue with this settling badly into fine lines and wrinkles, but it did settle ever so slightly into a few pores - just blend blend blend (a primer may help with this too).
-medium staying power, can be lengthened by powder and finishing spray.
-not a large selection of colours, so may be difficult to colour match for some.

Overall I'm pleased with this foundation, I love the texture and finish. It has enough coverage to reduce redness and uneven skin tone, but still lets some freckles show through making your skin look lovely, but still natural. Just as a side note, if I need PERFECT looking skin for a special event, I use this foundation underneath, and the Lancome stick foundation in areas that need a bit more coverage - an amazing combo!!!! :~)

on 9/18/2016 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Definitely agree with the former reviewer, it isnt for normal to dry skin, on me, it looked unnatural, and marked every little line, and it set very fast once you apply.....I agree that most of the beige colors are too yellow..mind you it s the same with Dior, I don't get why those big brands cannot offer neutral beige Colors!? Glad I got a sample, I knew it was better suited for combination to oily,,try that on before you buy !!

on 8/19/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh this is my dream foundation with the smell, the finish, the velvety but not dead matte feel, but it only lasts 2 hours. I mean, doesn't really go away, but that dreamy perfect look disappears after that. I could do with 4 hours but 2 is shorter than a movie. Tried it with some primers and also retouched with chanel powder but this looks best right after you put it on. If they could last this look whole day, i would wear it forever.