CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Filtered by hair type : Other
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15
Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Celluslose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Stearakonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lysine, Timethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrated Silica (may contain) Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 9/24/2018 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Did not work for my oily skin, very disappointing as the reviews seem good. Used the Chanel blanc de chanel base underneath and it lasted less than 3 hours before I started looking like a greaseball. I would not recommend this foundation for oily skins.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Love this!💗 I have been searching for a replacement for my Dolce and Gabanna foundation that is no longer made. This one is even better! I use a good moisturizer and primer and with just a small amount of foundation my skin looks amazing. Lightweight with good coverage. Excellent texture, looks like skin, not a mask. I’m getting so many compliments, I can’t believe it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HOLY GRAIL foundation!!! Even though I have oily skin and rosacea this foundation takes care of it ALL!!! It goes on like velvet, very smooth application with a beauty blender or brush, and leaves a GORGEOUS finish!! And with just one application of this it covered ALL of my moderately bad rosacea!! And with a large fluffy brush press some setting powder into your skin and this will stay all day long and into the night evening!!! You may have to blot if you're very oily, but your foundation will not slip off your face even then!! And your skin will never feel so soft in your life, literally like velvet!!! And even though it is one of the pricier foundations that you can buy, you can get a brand new one on Mercari for anywhere from $20-$35. That is where I got mine, brand new!!!

Get this foundation!! Run, don't walk to your nearest Chanel counter to get color matched, then go home and get the right color on your Mercari app. You can thank me later!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This foundation is more for the oily skin. I have combination skin and this dries my face out. It contains alcohol maybe that why...Overall it is not what I was looking for. Will not repurchase.
My Maybeline Matte&Poorless sits much better on the skin without drying my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Perfection in a practical bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Beautiful foundation. I wear this when I want lighter coverage from Chanel’s le teint ultra tenue. Leaves you with flawless, poreless, not-too-matte skin and lasts all day, even without powder.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love love love this foundation. my friend recommend it to me and I've been using it ever since. This is my first chanel product and it got me hooked to the brand.
I wear make up on daily bases and prefer natural looks. This foundation is lightweight -since it is water based and is what it claim to be with the velvety finish. I have combination/oily skin and this gives me a really healthy dewy look with glows without making me really oily. thou it is not high coverage- light to medium but with some concealer it's alright. Good for all ages me and my mom use it
Wish they'll change the packaging to something more fancy after all it is Chanel. but with the sqaure-ish packaging it is easy for travel light weight plastic bottle.
Highly recommend this

on 11/24/2016 9:38:00 AM

Though I am 29 years old, but I bought this foundation according to Hot and Flashy Youtuber which is in her 50's.
It is not that good really. The main thing is that is emphasizes the size of my pores, no matter if I apply it lightly or heavily (I apply with beauty blender). Also the setting make things even worse (for that I use Chanel poudre universelle which itself is really good), after that my skin look porous. From a distance it would look ok, but no one buys a foundation only for that reason :)

I do not recommend this product, Vitalumiere aqua worked way better! Dont know if I'll repurchase VA because of the high alcohol content in it :(

on 5/26/2016 10:01:00 AM

I didn't know this existed so had been using the Vitalumiere, which is amazing when you apply it but a nightmare for oily skin. I bought this by chance when the duty free shop had run out of the vitalumiere.

It's light, enough coverage and lasts on oily skin. I would recommend using the Chanel Solution 10 as they seem to work perfectly to keep skin matt and looking lovely. It doesn't cover acne scars, so you will definitely need a concealer but it will cover lighter scars and doesn't sink into pores or wrinkles. I've been using it for about 2 months now and have had no breakouts.

I also actually love the packaging as it's small and light and easy to carry around without fear of breaking.

This is a review which should have happened a long time ago...this foundation predates and follows many other high end formulas and brands, but I have returned...it is my holy grail.
If you want a foundation for combination skin, large pores and fine lines, I can honestly recommend this as a go to. The finish is medium on my skin, the sales person was extremely surprised as I had also purchased perfection lumiere, which is supposed to be a higher cover foundation. On my skin side by side this one was flawless. Did not settle into lines and pores, lasted all day, 9 hours plus, and feels so light I could not feel it. Does not need a primer, but I have used the Chanel primer and it's beautiful too, and I don't need to powder as the finish is velvet like. In natural light you can't see this foundation, it looks just like skin...but it must be applied with fingers to warm up the product, a brush or sponge just doesn't work for me.