CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15
Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

3.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Celluslose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Stearakonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lysine, Timethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrated Silica (may contain) Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 3/25/2018 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this foundation. i have dry skin but it still works like magic. I love the soft focus finish this products leaves on the skin, while stil leaving it looking like skin. The coverage can be build up, I prefer af light coverage for everyday and will use two layers for nights out. It doesn't sink into lines or pores and just leaves your skin looking healthy and flawless. I love the packaging, one of my favorite foundations to travel with, as it's lightweight and travel friendly and just never lets me down. It is heavily fragrance, which I like but if you don't like that or tolerate fragrance, stay clear of this one. I have almost run out of this foundation and will repurchase, even though I find the price tag overly step.I really have nothing bad to say about this product and love pairing it with the Chanel Le Soleil bronzer, a real power couple.

on 4/20/2014 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

What a shame! The colors and texture are beautiful. I've been searching for a matte finish like this for years. I am so disappointed. I tried despite the alcohol. Within minutes I was red with bumps and I don't have dry skin. For those of you who can tolerate alcohol even though it has been proven to inflame skin, this is the ultimate finish! There is none of that glow, radiance, illumination, sparkle, mica sheen that just illuminates pores and wrinkles. It's a true matte that makes your skin poreless, taut and looking fresh. I am so sad right now.