CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15
Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Celluslose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Stearakonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lysine, Timethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrated Silica (may contain) Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 4/7/2016 12:33:00 PM

This foundation is gives a light to almost medium coverage if you don't have major redness, dark acne scars or textured pitted, rolling scars. I'm used to using Estee lauder double wear the coverage is no where near but its feel better on the skin unlike the double wear this doesn't feel thick, sticky, pasty or cakey dry looking. The texture is more liquidy and applies easier but I have some textured acne scarring this did sit in them. My skintone is in-between mac nc15-20 the shades do oxidize darker. The shade 10beige is too light and the shade 20beige oxidize dark orange.

on 9/7/2015 8:17:00 PM

I have tried SO many foundations. My skin is really broken out from acne and this has been a saving grace. I keep coming back to it. Very nice finish. Here's how good it is: I relied on it in 100 degree Texas heat and humidty. I spent a lot of time outside. By the end of the day it was still in place. Its quite expensive - I think around $45-$50, but I haven't had to rebuy and I've had it for months. Highly recommend. It goes on really nice with a beauty blender.

on 5/16/2014 2:50:00 AM

I love this foundation! It's so light but it evens out my skintone really well. The best thing about it is that it is so quick to apply, I use a brush and it looks flawless a matter of seconds- perfect for busy mornings. The lasting power is not amazing on my oily skin, but it is possible to apply more on top throughout the day without it looking cakey. My only concern is that I'm going to finish my bottle pretty quickly and it is so expensive!