CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
CHANEL Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15
Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15Perfection Lumiere Velvet Smooth Effect Makeup SPF15

4.2

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 5%, Titanium Dioxide 3.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isododecane, Hydrogenated, Polyisobutene, Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Alcohol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Celluslose, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Stearakonium Hectorite, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Carbonate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Fragrance, Talc, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Lysine, Timethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Magnesium Chloride, BHT, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hydrated Silica (may contain) Ultramarines, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Mica

on 3/27/2016 12:39:00 PM

This is a medium to full coverage foundation, really buildable, with a light consistency wich glides onto the skin easily.
As of packaging the lack of a pump does bother me, specially as this is a really liquidy foundation.
When put on, it smells absolutely amazing and it settles down onto the skin pretty quickly, imediately giving it a really soft silk texture with a matte finish. It truly feels like you have nothing on.
This foundation can last up for some good hours without feeling slippery or oily, however it does start to clung onto dry pacthes. I have combination skin so this was a very big deal for me and one of the reasons I do not found this to be the perfect foundation for my skin type.
This will probably work best for people with oily skin and NEVER for someone with dry skin.

on 11/30/2015 12:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

My favorite foundation ever. It matches my skin perfectly, they have a good variety of colors for fair skin tones (every single other foundation I have gotten has been too dark and made me look orange, I got beige rose 12) and the pink color makes it match even better. I apply it with a damp beauty blender after moisterizer and maybelline baby skin, and it blends amazing, doesn't look cakey at all. The only bad thing about it is the price, with tax it comes to about 50 dollars, and i have to rebuy it every two months or so. But it is well worth the price.

I'm in a love/hate relationship with this foundation. First of all, I love the little black packaging, it is adorable! I like its powdery and at the same time water-based formula, it applies so nicely and it gives a nice luminousity to my face expect my T zone, but however, my T-zone doesn't love this Chanel baby. Unfortunatelly, it looks scrathy and after couple of hours, my T-zone becomes a horror movie scene :( I don't regret buying it, but I don't think that I'll be repurchasing this.

on 12/31/2014 6:17:00 AM

I absolutely love the look of this foundation on, it's beautifully smooth, feels light & covers redness (though I found it didn't cover the scarring on my T-Zone). However, I found the scent to be unpleasant (which says a lot because I have a terrible sense of smell), the wearing power to be weak (2 hours at best, even on my slightly dry, otherwise normal cheeks, maybe 4 with a good primer), and the colour to be slightly dull on my skin. While I'm sure this would be lovely on another skin type, it just didn't do me any favours, so if you're like me and have fairly radiant, combination skin leaning to oily, err on the side of caution with this foundation. Maybe try a sample first. The price is fair for such a high-end foundation, so it could be a good starting place for people venturing into premium brands, but the packaging also drove me mad. It looks decent, but certainly not worthy of how much it compromises the ease of dispensing - I found it extremely hard to get the right amount of product out, and even with vigorous shaking it still was slightly separated. It was also very hard to tell when the product was running out, as I only managed to tell when it was practically empty and it just simply stopped dispensing, meaning I had to wear some spare foundation for a few days before I could run out and get some more.

Unfortunately as well, it broke me out worse than most foundations I've ever worn - my skin became quite red and even my cheeks began to develop spots. As soon as I stopped using it, my skin calmed down again. It also made my skin incredibly itchy after about a month of wearing it (again, this stopped once I had tossed it away).

I so desperately wanted to love this foundation, since my mother uses it and finds it absolutely perfect for her skin, but it just does not love me back.

on 12/4/2014 6:58:00 PM

Love it!
gives a medium and buildable coverage that does not look cakey no matter how many layers i apply :)i would say a thin layer makes a perfect everyday foundation but more layers can make it full coverage.
even though its really good at not letting my oils come through, it has only a semi matte finish, and it claims to have light bending properties that make skin look good....i agree! it gives almost a semi luminous look that is simply splendid! only con i would say is that if you have dry skin or dry patches, this will not look good at all... make sure to moisturize!
has not broken me out at all.
price is a bit pricey, and packaging is plastic (i would have liked a nicer bottle, but this makes it extremely easy to travel)
lasts all day even with my oily t-zone.
Super light and does not feel heavy at all

on 11/13/2014 2:30:00 PM

Im so in love with this foundation. I will continue to buy it. It really leaves my face so flawless and perfect!

on 8/15/2014 6:08:00 PM

This foundation is amazing. It covers acne so nicely, and it doesn't even feel like you're wearing any product with it on!!
Not to mention it looks so natural: it gives you that kind of that-girl's-skin-is-so-naturally-flawless-she-doesn't-even-need-foundation look, if you know what I mean. The staying power is also great! My only complaint is it is a little pricey. But if you can get the money for it... I say it's definitely worth it! <3

on 5/9/2014 5:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is great for my combo/oily skin. It smells devine, and so does other chanel products. I love it been trying it for about a week or more now. The coverage is medium could be built up to high and the finish is velvety, so beautiful i set it with a powder because i will tend to get shiny throughout the day. Staying power is okay i guess but overall great product.

The HG foundations for my super Oily skin