4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I’ve lost count on how many tubes of this (the blue one) I’ve used. So, I’m a skincare junkie and I love trying new products, but I’m stingy on foaming cleansers. They stay on your skin for such a short time, I’d rather spend my $ on other products. This cleanser foams up really well and cleans without leaving my skin dry. I’ve got sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them either. Love! ????

About reviewer (199 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I have the green one. It really cleans my skin and removes my makeup and doesn’t dry out my skin. I love the feeling of my skin after using it. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

I love this cleanser so much! I use the green acne care version. Even a pea-sized amount lathers beautifully, it feels very refreshing, smells great and it's a real bargain (you can get it for as little as 9$). I don't think I've ever loved a cleanser this much, actually.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesOther

2 years ago

I bought this product in the orange colour - rich cream, meant for dry skin. Can order it online or can buy it at my local T&T supermarket for a decent price. I actually quite enjoy using it. A little goes a long way. The product itself is like a white cream and in my opinion, has a nice pleasant smell to it. It foams into a nice lather, and even more foam if you use a net. Again, you don't need to use that much product in order to create a lather so the product will last a long time. This face wash does not remove makeup, but I do double rinsing and this, being my actual face wash after removing my makeup. I have not broke out from it nor does it leave my skin squeaky clean. It feels moisturized after using it although still need to apply a moisturizer any time after you wash your face. I would definitely recommend this face wash for sensitive skin (as I do) and have already repurchased a back up.

About reviewer (191 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

I’m using the pink one which is for pores. The first time i use this, it really work wonders on my skin.. it cleared up all my acne or like milia on my forehead that kinda look like white head that is hard when you scratch on it..but then my hormon changes everytime (after i gave birth to my DD) i’m on that day of the month. It kinda not work on my skin anymore but sometime it does. It so weird i don’t know what to say.. but my forehead still clear until now except my chin, around my mouth, under my eye and my nose got pimple and somtime cystic acne.. for a conclusion, sometime it works wonders on my skin and sometime it does nothing..

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I am reviewing the orange one for dry and dehydrated skin known as Extra Moist. I have eczema and have tried many types of cleansers to find which suits me best. Soap, cream and water based. Most recently I was using a water based cleanser that is wipe off. I realized it did not clean my skin well and I was getting milia and pimples. I think the misconception is that having eczema means no pimples. I got this on a spur. Originally I would not have tried biore because I do not think it is suitable for my skin condition. The scent is light and fresh and the cleanser lathers well. My skin did not feel very tight or dried out after I washed it off. Perhaps in some areas. But I am rather pleased with this.

About reviewer (179 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Fine

3.0

5 years ago

I have the Acne Care version. It cleans well and doesn't strip my skin however it contributes no acne care properties. To me it's just a simple cleanser, I'm sure there's much better out there!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

from

6 years ago

This is a lineup of foam facial cleansers by Biore that is similar to the Shiseido Perfect Whip foam cleanser. There's been a recent new 2014 formulation and the line up now consists of a moisture, rich moisture, scrub, acne care and deep clear version. I have only used the acne care version whose active ingredients are an antibacterial and anti-inflamatory ingredient (no AHA/BHA). It's paraben free and alcohol free so good all around. Like most Biore products, the cost is low, about ¥300-500 depending on the store. First of all, this is an asian foaming cleanser without SLS. Although there are youtube videos and written guides on how to make these products foam up without a foaming net, I found that the acne care version did not work very well without proper foaming ie properly dense foam. It's just hard and time consuming to do it manually so I recommend the foaming net to get the best out of the acne care product. The foam has a mild and pleasing scent, and I experienced no stinging or tingling at all - just a nice gentle cleanser. After rinsing, it left my skin feeling clean but hydrated, no tightness to speak of. Regarding the acne part - this did not prevent acne (but I have hormonal acne so it wouldn't have worked anyway) but I got less of them and the ones that did appear were less pronounced and went away quicker than before I used this cleanser. As an example, I used to get a cystic acne every month and when I started using this product, I would just get a less angry red lump which went away after 5 days. Overall, I am very happy with the acne care version. It helps to manage my acne flareups and is very cost effective. It doesn't dry out my skin but does a great job at cleansing.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm