Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes

Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Eyes & Lashes

2.7

on 5/30/2017 5:44:00 PM

This was on sale at Ulta for $7. Can you believe it? I had read good reviews about it, so I decided to give it a try. I mean, for that price, what did I have to lose? Well, I must say I am impressed. This is THE ONLY product that actually makes my eyes look rested. My under-eye bags are hereditary. Add to that my no-longer tender age and you don't have to be a genius to realize that the only thing that will help is surgery.

However, this product does help depuff my bags a bit. As I said above, my eyes look a lot more rested. My under-eye skin is moisturized and looks less creppy. It works very well under primer and makeup. My lines are less visible and my concealer does not crease.

Does it do anything for my lashes? Not so far. BUT it is restoring my brows, which had started to look a bit sparse. So maybe I'll get lucky and it will help with my lashe.

Problem is, the real price for this is $35. And that for me just very pricey. But I might be compelled to splurge. It's not always that I find a product that keeps half of It's promises. I mean, one out of two ain't bad.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm a big fan of this serum, it reduced my fine lines to a level that is barely visible, better than other more expensive brands. Also there is a clear improvement in my lashes (I naturally have thick long lashes, but with age, and lack of vitamins they started to look thin and short) Now they definitely look better after I have used this serum for the past 3 months.
It didn't cause any dryness around my eyes, though I have dry skin and live in a very dry climate. Also a little of it goes a long way, so one tube will last a long time.

I was a huge fan of the original Liftactiv Serum so I bought this product with high hopes. I felt quite disappointed as this is very watery and left me with a dryish eye area without moisture. Will use it up in conjunction with a more potent formula but won't buy again.

on 9/19/2016 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm really surprised to see negative reviews for this product and even more surprised to see reviews from those who are under 35. It's a lift product and usually not recommended for very young skin.
I use this serum only in mornings applying it under my usual eye moisturising cream. I really saw some positive results and I rarely can say such things about eye products. My under eye area 'wakes up' faster thanks to this serum and I see large improvements with my fine lines as most of them have gone! I have just finished the first tube and I'm definitely going to buy another one.
Highly recommend this product but only for those who really need to target fine lines or wrinkles.

on 3/13/2017 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

This product is garbage. The only thing it does is irritate your eyes.

on 4/9/2015 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I wanted to like this serum but it irritated my eyes. Nothing dramatic but enough for me to notice. I have ocular rosacea so obviously I have to be really picky what it comes to eye products.

I didn't notice any changes in my lashes, but on the other hand I wasn't able to use the product every day. It did have a tightening effect on skin, maybe even too much for my age.

on 7/6/2014 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

I went on my first search for a moisturizing eye cream as my eyelid area has been experiences some rough patches. I had never invested in one before and thought it was about time. I explained to the SA that I wasn't so much concerned about wrinkles just yet but need some intense moisture. This did not deliver what was promised. I found this to be super drying for my sensitive eyes and it stung. It did however have a brightening effect. I personally think the pump disperses too much product at once.

I have used it for a few weeks now and I have noticed my lashes look fuller and thicker so something is definitely in there targetting lashes. As for my eyes, I can't really say I have noticed any improvements and I say this with all eye serums and eyes creams to be honest. I guess it is helping to maintain and strengthen the skin around my eye area so that Im not showing my age yet. Upon application, It doesn't leave the area feeling sticky or heavy, there is no strong scent and it absorbs well into the skin. It provides sufficient hydration to the area so often I don't apply a eye cream on top.

It does come with a pump which sounds great but it's very stiff so its hard to control the amount you want; you can easily dispense too much. Although, I'm not so keen on the pump, I do like the appearance of the container. I bought it on sale so that swayed me to buy it plus it was a eye serum that is also aimed at lashes which makes this product unique. Although, it has improved the appearance of my lashes; I bought this product for it's anti-ageing benefits to the eye area; in which Im not overally impressed. I believe there is a better product out there so I won't re-purchase it again unless it was on sale again.

on 7/21/2014 9:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first item of liftactiv series I buy. I have finished the bottle and could certainly say that didn't deliver as promised. Had absolutely no difference on my lashes. Not greasy, very light and left a dry out feeling.
The extremely small bottle (15ml) goes on the negative.

on 4/9/2015 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm looking for an eye cream that will help prevents wrinkles and lightens the eye area. I got a sample of this serum from Ulta. I've used it a few days but have not noticed any changes. Also, while the serum absorbs well, it leaves my eye area feeling dry and unprotected.

I'll try to add Korres Oak Eye cream and see if that is better.

All in all for 1.5 ml at $35; I'm glad I just bought some samples. I won't buy it again.