no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I got this palette from a friend who didn't need her makeup anymore and I love it. It's abit old though ๐Ÿ˜’ but I don't mind ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

15 years ago

wow i actually love this palette. i got it for a cheap price awhile back and i guess i just forgot about it and never touched it. it was sitting in my makeup drawer for the longest time! well i finally decided it clean it out and throw any old makeup away and i found this. gosh i'm now sorry i never tried this before because it's beautiful! great quality eyeshadows. great neutral colors that can either give you a natural look or even has enough pigment for smoky neutral eyes if you'd like. the blush is also pretty...perfect for the shadow colors. the colors of the eyeshadows are 1)a dark brown 2)a light brown w/ silver undertones 3)a light beigy/cream color...perfect and really pretty for highlighting.(my fave) 4)is the blush in a rosy color. all awesome quality. stayed on the whole time!i swear i put the makeup on at 1p.m. and i'm typing this review at 2:11 A.M. and it still looks the same as it did at 1p.m. i swear by it. so really awesome quality! will definately start trying out more bourjois eyeshadows...hopefully they all have the same lasting quality!

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

17 years ago

What a beautiful combination of colors. It's shimmery, but just gives the eye a glossy taupe look. There's a darker bark brown, very silvery brown and a light beige. The blush is a pinky rose color that actually goes on naturally. I was so lucky to beable to swap for this since I was debating on whether to spend 35.00 at Sephora. If I knew how gorgeous these were, I would have...so glad I waited. Plus, they're sold out of this. Now I want their Lavender palette. If you can get one somehow, it's wonderful. One draw back is, although is has pretty packaging, the compact is kind of thick and bulky..too much space for the 4 colors...so it's not as portable if you want to carry it in a small MU bag. Still LOVE it though.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

Age