The Body Shop Moringa Eau de Toilette

The Body Shop Moringa Eau de Toilette

3.7

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 4/12/2018 11:51:00 AM

I am reviewing the mist. I love the smell , but it hardly lasts / smells of anything after 5 mins . I douse myself with it , but still not lasting . I feel that the jasmine smell is quite strong , and I generally dislike jasmine smell but this combination is Super nice . It is not overly sweet / sickening too. Smells fresh and feminine to me .Will consider trying its other products in hope of getting more of the lovely fresh scent .

on 10/26/2016 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

If you love the scent of jasmine, tuberose, or the smell that you get from laundry exhaust dryer pipes when you walk outside of a house that just used the dryer, you'll love this. It literally reminds me of all of those. The lasting time isn't very long, becauss it's only eau de toilette and not eau de parfum. But i just treat it like a body spray.

on 3/28/2014 9:40:00 AM

I generally like fragrances from The Body Shop (one of my HG fragrances, Aztique, is from The Body Shop, and sadly discontinued), so I swapped for a bottle of this without knowing what it smelled like. I have never smelled or heard of the Moringa flower so this was a totally new experience for me.

I had read most of the reviews on MUA but I was concerned when I read that a couple of reviewers had said that this was a jasmine and/or gardenia scent (which I can't stand as both make me nauseous.) So it was with some trepidation that I initially sprayed this for the first time. I was very happy to find that Moringa is a sweet and creamy white floral, which fades after about 40 minutes to a lovely inoffensive light airy floral which is summery and fresh. It was quite strong at first but don't let this put you off!

I was so glad that this had no hint (to my nose anyway) of jasmine or gardenia and instead was much more delicate after the initial strength had dissipated. I have tried but cannot name a single recognizable note in this fragrance! Other people may be able to pinpoint various notes but I guess I just don't have that ability.

I do like Moringa and will continue to wear this until my bottle is empty, but it is not something I will stockpile unlike I have done with my HG fragrance. I won't buy a replacement bottle when this runs out, but I would be pleased if I got this as a gift.

Popular Fragrances