2.8

price range

Reviews

from

3 years ago

Doesn't do anything, it has too much alcohol, the fume stings my eyes while it was on and the peel is not strong enough to even exfoliate.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2.0

3 years ago

I've heard a lot about Freeman so i thought i give this a try. After the first application, i didnt see any results whatsoever to my face. I felt that there was a tingle on my face after application I brushed it off and thought nothing of it, thinking that it was just my face getting used to my product. After washing it off, my skin did feel softer but it did nothing for my redness. In fact, it added more to the redness on my face. I tried it again after 3 days and i still felt the same uncomfortable tingle and alas, i had a major flare up and my face was just splotchy all over. Will not repurchase and now i'm looking to give it away to anyone who hopefully isn't as sensitive to it as i am. Thankfully it wasn't very expensive, or else i'll be kicking myself in the head right about now

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

4 years ago

I had really high hopes for this mask. It touted itself as brightening and able to control the formation of dark spots but I've been through an entire full sized tube of this stuff and I didn't notice any brightness or reduction in dark spots. There's not even a temporary boost in brightness. It goes on as a clear yellow tinted gel with gold sparkles suspended in it. It has a lovely fresh, slightly floral, very faintly fruity aroma. It does burn my eyes when I put it on but the burning subsides after a while. The mask feels really goopy when I'm washing it off and I avoid putting on too much as I'll be scrubbing at my face over the sink trying really hard to get this mask off. This mask is slightly hydrating, which is why I gave it three lippies. At least it sort of benefits my skin, even if it's not in the way the way Freeman says it will. If my skin has been particularly dry I might use this but I've noticed sheet masks I leave on for less time are more effective in hydrating my skin and giving me a noticeable glow and more even looking skin that lasts for several days. At least the mask is relatively cheap about $4.97CDN for a big 175ml tube. I'll use it up but I wouldn't run out and buy another one.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

5 years ago

Meh. I love Freeman masks, but this one is useless. I don't like the way it feels on my skin, it's just awkwardly goopy and I'm not about that life. There is zero brightening, not even a temporary glow or anything. Smells great, but that's all.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

3.0

5 years ago

This was an okay mask. At the moment I'm on acne medication so i'm dealing with dry skin that was originally oily before all the medicine! I was trying to find a mask that put some moisture in my face for a cheap price, and came across this. It's not a bad mask, but not the best mask either. The first time i used it i automatically noticed the smell, which is saying something due to the fact i'm not critical on scents. I'm not a big fan of it, but i can deal. I also noticed the flecks of glitter which didn't bother me at all and rinsed right off. After i rinsed off the mask and felt my face i did notice that it was more hydrated and smoother, but the effect wasn't that long lasting like i was hoping for. It does contain glycerin which is supposed to put moisture back into your skin, which is good. Overall i would recommend this mask to someone looking to add a bit more moisture to their face, but not necessarily people with dry skin.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

5 years ago

Burns my eyes too much, i was only able to use it once.

About reviewer (192 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

As as mature woman, my skin can become dry, dull, and lackluster. Peels can be to abrasive and exfoliants irritate my face. This mask is a dream come true. I have the ummph I want but no breakouts and "red face" to contend with. I like to apply this mask once a week when I have my lavender bubble bath and moscato.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I love this product! I decide that I needed to get a new face mask because my skin has been super dry due to the winter weather. It was very easy to get the gel out of the tube, it came out as much as I wanted and didn't make a big mess, also it is clear. Some people weren't crazy about the smell and said that it was to much, but I personally loved it! It smells like spring to me! I just love it so much! Anyways, after removing it from my face with warm water, I didn't notice anything and my face was a little red, but when I woke up the next day my skin looked hydrate and alive(I put it on before I want to bed). My skin usual looks dull and dry, but this mask really helped with my dryness. I will probably get this product again!!!! P.s I got mines for $3.60

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I bought this because I wanted to try out the other Freeman masks having first tried the Pineapple Enzyme Facial Mask. I just apply a thick layer on my face and let it sit on there for 10 minutes or more. Yes, you'll probably sense the gel mask around your eyes and scent but it's okay, it didn't bothered me. It's a gel facial mask, so it'll have that clear with gold glitter. I don't know if it lifts the moisture level or not as it claims. But tonight I used the facial mask after a long time of not using it and I have to say after washing off the mask, my face felt soft, smooth, and refreshed. My face was cool to touch too. Not bad. I'll have to test it for a week if my face looks brighter with several uses. I do recommend the Charcoal and Black Sugar Facial Scrub/Mask. That mask you have to pat on the product and let it sit. The sugar will start activating the mask and melt with your body heat and after scrubbing and buffing the mask, you wash it off and it will give you a nice result. The pores look smaller and your face feels smooth.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2.0

6 years ago

Waste of money. This did absolutely nothing. Just dries on the face and did nothing. I did not notice any brightening or moisturizing. I would not recommend this at all. The other masks in this line are great though.

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43