Bonne Bell Eye definer

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I use bronze as an eyebrow pencil it gives a tiny amount of shimmer & this or sky on my waterline & moss (black green very unique color) oh my top lid if I'm going for a subtle look (aka not my liquid eyeliner w mad wings so sharp they could cut a man! I like my eyeliner as black as my soul!). Upon first glance these appear like normal basic liners further inspection you can see they see they are not much more than that just cheapo liners. Cheap isn't always bad but in this case........draw your own conclusions [haha whilst not being able to draw on your liners]. I have the copper which is nice and soft, deep Velvet (Aubergine; had high hopes for this), sky (whitish grey lavender perf for waterline) & Moss (blackened dark green NOT close enuff to me to be the black) & I heat then up w a cigarette lighter I have problems w the liners because the lighter softens the lead it but it doesn't show up what does show up fades in less than an hour, just not a fan of pencils as top lid liners not dramatic like gel or liquid anyways. they tend to not show up very dramatically or pigmented as most liners heck I can go down to Kroger & have my pick of wetnwild 7" wooden pencils for $0.99 and use a cigarette lighter w a sharpener & have so much better luck or dollar tree has LA Colors liners the wooden pencil ones not the twist up, which are my HG. This reminds me of play MU you'd give to a little kid not even a tween much less w grown woman; I'm so sorry bonne bell it pains me to write bad reviews on my fave brands but every brand has a few duds. Maybe mine are just old i did buy from evilbay (eBay).

on 6/29/2016 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Will not buy ever again. A pencil eyeliner needs to be softer. This is clearly not a kohl eyeliner. I had a difficult time getting anything really substantial from it

on 12/12/2013 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eyeliner 101 - You apply liner to the very delicate skin around your eyes to create definition and depth. If a liner is hard, waxy, and does NOT deposit pigment when applied, it's a lousy eyeliner. I got this in a khaki-bronze colour b/c I wanted to test drive the shade before buying a similar shade in a more expensive product.

This stuff was horrible! It hurt to apply it, and it hardly showed up. I tried softening the pencil with a hair-dryer, I tried sharpening down an inch. Hard, waxy, low colour pay-off, and made my lashline irritated from the effort of trying to apply it. This was singularly the worst liner pencil I've ever used. If you're looking for a decent budget liner pencil, I'd recommend Maybelline Line Express, or my new absolute favourite - Prestige Total Intensity liner.

on 2/12/2013 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Low cost, regular packaging, decent selection of colours, awesome staying power...I love these liners. I have been using them since I was a teen. I have never had a reason to switch!

on 11/30/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an okay product, but not worth buying, because there are a million better products out there. I guess it's a good, cheap product for younger girls experimenting with makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got 'Black ink' in Shoppers drug mart. It was on sale for 2 dollars (it's normally 3.50) I grabbed it basically because it was cheap. The colour payoff is good, although it's a bit green tinted if you really look carefully. It goes on okay, but it smudges like crazy. I look like a clown after 20 minutes of wear. Also, the very first time I tried to sharpen it, it kept breaking, and before I knew it, half the eyeliner was gone from my trying to sharpen it. This eyeliner is going in the trash.

I bought this for only $2! I got it in the color indigo! I use it over my black eyeliner to bring out my brown eyes! For $2 this is amazing! It goes on easily and has a creamy texture. It has a really soft color! This is a must have in your makeup bag!

on 3/18/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been using the black ink for as long as I remember. It is very pigmented, and soft. I line my water line and it does a great job, it dose not tug or make my eyes watery. It glides smoothly and effortlessly. I will definitely purchase this again and again :)

on 3/6/2012 9:15:00 PM

This eyeliner is so stiff, especially if you've had it for more than a few months. It does not apply smoothly and it tugs at my eyelids. It also leaves chunks of eyeliner on my eyes. The staying power is mediocre.

on 12/15/2011 5:41:00 PM

I bought a set of these yesterday which came with a few mini eyeliners in different colors (white, purple, turquoise, blue, purple, black, gold). I absolutely love these! The quality of this product is great for how cheap it is. Its staying power is awesome - possibly better than some of my more expensive eyeliners. I have brown eyes and used the blue color yesterday and it really made my eyes pop. Definitely a great product!