Bonne Bell Eye definer

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/29/2016 10:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Will not buy ever again. A pencil eyeliner needs to be softer. This is clearly not a kohl eyeliner. I had a difficult time getting anything really substantial from it

on 12/12/2013 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Eyeliner 101 - You apply liner to the very delicate skin around your eyes to create definition and depth. If a liner is hard, waxy, and does NOT deposit pigment when applied, it's a lousy eyeliner. I got this in a khaki-bronze colour b/c I wanted to test drive the shade before buying a similar shade in a more expensive product.

This stuff was horrible! It hurt to apply it, and it hardly showed up. I tried softening the pencil with a hair-dryer, I tried sharpening down an inch. Hard, waxy, low colour pay-off, and made my lashline irritated from the effort of trying to apply it. This was singularly the worst liner pencil I've ever used. If you're looking for a decent budget liner pencil, I'd recommend Maybelline Line Express, or my new absolute favourite - Prestige Total Intensity liner.

on 2/12/2013 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Low cost, regular packaging, decent selection of colours, awesome staying power...I love these liners. I have been using them since I was a teen. I have never had a reason to switch!

on 11/30/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an okay product, but not worth buying, because there are a million better products out there. I guess it's a good, cheap product for younger girls experimenting with makeup.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got 'Black ink' in Shoppers drug mart. It was on sale for 2 dollars (it's normally 3.50) I grabbed it basically because it was cheap. The colour payoff is good, although it's a bit green tinted if you really look carefully. It goes on okay, but it smudges like crazy. I look like a clown after 20 minutes of wear. Also, the very first time I tried to sharpen it, it kept breaking, and before I knew it, half the eyeliner was gone from my trying to sharpen it. This eyeliner is going in the trash.

I bought this for only $2! I got it in the color indigo! I use it over my black eyeliner to bring out my brown eyes! For $2 this is amazing! It goes on easily and has a creamy texture. It has a really soft color! This is a must have in your makeup bag!

on 3/18/2012 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I have been using the black ink for as long as I remember. It is very pigmented, and soft. I line my water line and it does a great job, it dose not tug or make my eyes watery. It glides smoothly and effortlessly. I will definitely purchase this again and again :)

on 3/6/2012 9:15:00 PM

This eyeliner is so stiff, especially if you've had it for more than a few months. It does not apply smoothly and it tugs at my eyelids. It also leaves chunks of eyeliner on my eyes. The staying power is mediocre.

on 12/15/2011 5:41:00 PM

I bought a set of these yesterday which came with a few mini eyeliners in different colors (white, purple, turquoise, blue, purple, black, gold). I absolutely love these! The quality of this product is great for how cheap it is. Its staying power is awesome - possibly better than some of my more expensive eyeliners. I have brown eyes and used the blue color yesterday and it really made my eyes pop. Definitely a great product!

on 12/14/2011 9:54:00 PM

Got colors eggplant (a deep plum color), black ink, and glow (white) from Walmart for $1 each! Awesome deal for eyeliner that's rich in color and lasts all day....... nothing bad to say about these eyeliners! I love paring the eggplant color with the Maybelline Eyestudio color explosion palette in Amethyst Ablazed... makes a gorgeous combination that doesn't even cost $10 together... amazing!