Amazonia Collagen Stimulus Firming Moisturizer

4.7

Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Neroli Water), Emu Oil, Yeast Extract (Pseudocollagen), Certified Organic and Fair Trade Vitellaria Nilotica (Shea) Fruit Butter, ECOCert Organic Glyceryl Stearate (emulsifier), Cetyl Alcohol (plant derived thickener), Ceramide 3 (and) Ceramide 6 (and) Ceramide 1 (and) Phytosphingosine (and) Cholesterol (plant derived) ECOCert Organic Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (emulsifier), Sodium PCA (natural salt), IASC Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment (Probiotics), Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), ECOCert Approved Organic Ceteryl Alcohol (emulsifier), Beta Glucan, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), ECOCert Approved Organic Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (ginger), Azadirachta Indica Leaf Extract (Neem), Tocopherol (vitamin E), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic acid), USDA Organic Glycerin (plant derived), Bisabolol, ECOCert Organic Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (and) ECOCert Organic Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) ECOCert Organic Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract (and) ECOCert Organic Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract (and) ECOCert Organic Gluconolactone, Citric Acid, Allantoin (comfrey root).

on 5/31/2016 12:39:00 PM

Buyer beware: the reviews below are mostly fake, set up by profiles reviewing a few products on one day to avoid being flagged as fake. Reported.

Silky and moisturizing! I got the matte finish one and it keeps me hydrated with my oily areas under control. At night I put an oil over the top.

FYI I almost didn't buy this kit because I read the person's review below, but I thought it seemed a little sketch that they only have given 3 reviews (and all for this company) and I looked at other peoples reviews and they are all from different dates (not the same like she said), and the samples cost $128, there is nothing on the site for $80? So I thought she's either talking about another product, or confused in some way. Either way I decided to risk it because they have a 30 day money back policy anyways.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/30/2015 1:29:00 AM

Don't be fooled by the reviews. If you check the dates the same person has written reviews for other products on the same day. I read the reviews and ordered the sample sizes wasted $80 and they did nothing for my skin. Can't believe companies are fooling people like this.

I love this moisturizer! It's so silky and it keeps my combination skin balanced. I also love that it is all natural without any chemicals or harmful ingredients.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

So luxurious feeling, moisturizes deeply without any oilyness. After 6 months of use my skin does appear a bit firmer and lifted.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the best moisturizer I've found for my super dry skin, it stays moisturized all day and even when I wash my face off at night I can feel my skin is much softer and hydrated. I think my skin looks more toned and firm but I will have to keep using it to be sure, it's only been like a month.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Such a good moisturizer! I've never used something that is so moisturizing on my dry parts without making me oily. I like that it's all natural too and full of anti-aging ingredients.

on 6/11/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

My skin is soooo dry, and this stuff moisturizes it better than anything else! I've tried every brand of moisturizer that nordstrom/sephora/barneys will give samples of, plus Emu oil, Maracuja oil, aquaphor, cetaphil, anything and everything but this takes the cake. If I put it on cracked or flaking skin at night before bed, by the time I wake up my skin is back to good. I also like that it is not oily and can go under makeup well. The only thing I haven't tried so far of this line is the eye cream because I'm pretty young and don't have any lines there yet, but everything else I love!

on 6/6/2015 6:55:00 PM

This is a review for the whole 5 piece skincare kit. As I have been using them all I cannot attest to what each one has done specifically, so I will review them together. Immediately my skin felt more moisturized and when I massaged the Active Reversal Serum into my forehead I did see the lines relax and plump slightly. After 2-3 weeks my skin got clearer and my pores were smaller, however I did experience some pimples due to purging the first week and a half where my pores were getting cleared out of all that built up gunk, but I powered through and my skin got much better. As far as the wrinkles and fine lines that took a while to notice a definitive improvement, after 6 months I thought I could see some improvement but it took a year of using this product before I could compare the pictures I took and be sure my fine lines and wrinkles have improved. If I research a product and think it will be good I use it for at least 6 months before I make my decision because it takes time for your skin to renew. I don't really think there are miracles (and certainly not instant ones!) but after using this kit for a year my skin has improved more than it has with any other topical products I have used in the past. I don't know if it's because they use higher percentages of the anti-aging ingredients like they say or because of the Brazilian extracts, all I know is it really worked for me. The only other thing I've used that definitely worked on lessening fine lines and wrinkles is the Quasar MD.

Best EWG rating for healthiness, moisturizes without being oily, the ingredients apparently help to thicken and firm your skin which I'm not super sure about but my skin definitely looks plumper and healthier.