Clinique Cheek Pop Peach Pop

4.4

on 1/16/2018 3:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I love my little peach pop! I would probably not have got it at full price but it was on sale at my airport so I picked it up, because I always like peach blush colours. This one is a true peach with very subtle shimmer (it's not like a disco ball, just a very finely milled mica that gives your cheek a highlight). It's somewhat warm and golden but not hard for this generally cool-toned girl to pull off. I've been using it to the neglect of all my other blushes because it's so flattering. The only complaint I have about it is that the packaging is a little hard to open so I'm afraid I'll scrape a finger against the blush or drop it when opening, but other than that it's a great addition to my makeup collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My go-to blush! :)

This blush applies like a charm and gives a very natural finish that none of my other blushes can achieve. I use this mostly on "no-makeup" days where i want to wear very little, but still want a little color to my face.

This blish definitely doesn't have a shine, but isn't completely matte either - it's somewhere between a matte and a satin finish.

I've heard people complain about the product being hard to use as it gives off very little pigment. I find that it does have a lot of pigment, but it is very hard pressed, so I use it with a very stiff brush - works great and is very buildable too!

on 8/18/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful, radiant peach. Lasts all day!

on 8/17/2016 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is my first and maybe my last Cheek Pop from Clinique, I'm just not impressed. The flower looks really cute, until I had to vigorously scrape at it with the brush to get the pigment off. It's such a pain for brushes to pick up, I've notice this not just with this blush, but with any powder that isn't pressed flat in the pan. The colour is a sheer warm coral, very bright and pretty in the summer, but I'm afraid it's too brightly orange/red for me (my yellow undertone doesn't play well with it). It has a nice sheen in the pan and on the finger swatch, thanks to the micro shimmer in it, but once applied to my face, the golden shimmer become very apparent and they don't flatter my uneven, textured skin underneath at all. Frankly I have a Maybelline cream blush that's nearly the same colour, have no shimmer whatsoever that offers a more even, beautiful and natural sheen that doesn accentuate my skin texture that I like much more. The blush is also pressed on a plastic pan, not a regular metal one, so I'm really afraid it's gonna fall out, like I have seen many did from other people's reviews. The staying power is kinda okay, though I actually wish it would fade because the colour just doesn't look good on me, I look like I just broke out in red rashes all day with this on.
If you have fair skin, neutral to pink undertone, or olive undertone with a lot of warmth in your skin, and nice, even skin surface with not a lot of acne scars or bumps on your cheek area, you might like this colour. I'm just gonna pass this one to someone with warmer skin tone.

on 8/17/2016 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love Clinique but this product is such a let down. Very poor pigmentation & hard work to use. Their other blushers are fantastic, buttery & pigmented. Alas this was a no no for me.

on 8/13/2016 1:34:00 PM

These are awesome, only blush I found to stay somewhat vibrant all day. Working on getting every color for my collection. LOVE IT!

on 6/7/2016 4:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is perfect for spring and summer. Natural glow to your cheeks!

on 5/12/2016 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

When I bought this blush, I never had another need for blush again. It's been about a year, I think, since I bought it and I use it every day. It looks like I haven't even made a dent. This color looks so beautiful and natural on my skin, and no matter how much I put on, it never messes up, looks cakey, or makes me look like a clown. It adds life to my face and subtly sculpts my cheekbones. I even use it as a peachy undereye corrector and it works great that way as well. I will repurchase this until the end of time probably.

on 5/6/2015 11:10:00 PM

This is a super underrated product!

Was never really into blushes because I have redness and uneveness on the sides of my face. But this is just so beautiful on the skin! Gives you a healthy and natural blush with a light hand, but if you're into the WOW effect, this blusher can be layered on to really pack the punch.

Also, can we take a moment and appreciate how super cute the packaging and the blush itself is?? It comes with a flower stamp guys, COME ON hahaha. The flower stamp is really stamped in and is still visible after many many times of use. Speaking of which, this blush lasts a really long time - have been using it daily for 3 weeks and it still looks like how it did on day 1.

Surprised that this doesn't have more reviews because this stuff is really pretty amazing!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

Ahh, I love this blush, I picked the peach color, because the beautiful orange called to me. I adore the little container it comes in.The flower design in the blush is super cute. one of the reasons it caught my eye.
When I wear this blush it gives my skin a gorgeous healthy glow. Its light orange with some pinks in it, a good balance for my fair skin. I also used it on my sister, she's darker and it looked amazing on her skin tone too. so this blush seems to be great for different skin tones. -A little goes a long way for me. which I like cause its a bit pricey.
I bought this blush in January and now its July. It's lasted about 7 months. so I'm not complaining about the price. I cant wait to try the berry one next!

Popular Blush Products