LUSH Utterly Nutterly Soap

No Image

3.3

on 3/6/2009 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

wonderful. Very nutty smelling but in a nice way. Not as strong in the Nut smell as say Aqua Mirablis is.

on 12/1/2005 11:31:00 PM

I love Lush, but Utterly Nutterly is probably my least favorite product. This is a soap that I thought would have exfoliating properties. I find that the chunks of nut sort of drag against the skin like a fingernail, rather than smoothing the skin. The smell is a bit nutty but also pretty bland (it's not a sweet nut but more like an actual nut). Doesn't leave skin soft, just sort of meh. If you are interested in a nice exfoliating soap from Lush, look at Buffy the Backside Slayer or Sandstone Soap (lovely lemon scent).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Nicely spicy, slightly nutty scent, in a plain brown bar. The nuts embedded in the soap do nothing for cleansing or exfoliation, but they are annoying and crumbly. It's not a favorite of mine, but somehow, I'm half-way through my third bar of this...I believe it's been discontinued, which is fine with me, because I won't repurchase again. It's also a very drying soap...don't use if you have dry skin!

on 4/3/2004 1:51:00 AM

Love it! Smells gorgeous, lathers well but doesn't dry out my skin - yup, it's a '5'. It's not cheap of course, but I think it's worth the price. I'm afraid they are discontinuing it, since it was half price, but if I can find another bar I will buy it.

Love this soap. It smells really nice and subtle. Exfoliates very well. Feels good to scrub with it.

on 9/22/2003 1:30:00 PM

It was okay.. I like the scents but I didnt like the nut that are soo big. Everytime i had a shower with it, I have to end up by taking the nuts from the drain (yup they're stuck) and throw them away in the rubish. But overall I like how it makes my skin softer. =)

on 8/23/2003 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love the soap, just wish there were more of it! Nuts are not the most space-efficient exfoliators, and I wish they'd either ground them up a little finer or cut WAAAY down on the amount. The soap itself smells GORGEOUS, very warm and nutty like a hazelnut-flavored cappuccino. Not too drying, either. But those nuts... oh those nuts ... GET RID OF THEM!

utterly interesting. id probably buy it again, but there are several lush soaps i have yet to try. id probably buy an old favorite before i got this one again.
its a brown bar with little pieces of ground shell/cashew, and it has whole cashews imbedded in it. i only had three cashews, close to the edge of my bar, so it wasnt a mess like coras was.
overall, its a decent bar of soap. it lathers well, andis highly scented. it keeps its scent with repeated uses. i havent used up my bar yet, so if the scent disappears, ill update. its a little scratchy, but not as bad as some of their other bars. (i should coco, figs and leaves.)it has that unmistakeable lush scent, with a slightly nutty smell. it is very close in scent to big ed/snowflake soap. review challenge 03/16-03/22 continued >>