Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Bagus banget. Bener2 jd flawless. I love it ♥

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using the Pore Control one for a while now. It makes me look so dewy and can last one whole day. so don't worry about touching up on your busiest days. Be sure to get the right BB cushion that suits your skin, though. My skin is combination, acne-prone and very sensitive especially to makeup products. During my first visit I was suggested Whitening BB Cushion. I bought it without researching beforehand. I started breaking out immediately and it took 3 months to recover. I couldn't return the product so I gave it to my sister whose skin is dry and not sensitive. Thank God THIS has worked so well on her. During another visit at a different store, the SA told me the allergic reaction I had was normal and common among whitening products. So I bought this Pore Control cos I was really desperate for a BB cream. And I'm glad I did. Both my sister and I are still using our respective BB cushions and are planning to repurchase when they run out.

on 5/21/2014 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG for anything bb! I have been using it for 3 weeks and everyday someone is complimenting me on my skin. I had a battle with cystic acne this past winter and finally have it under control and some hyperpigmentation left over but I have noticed a reduction in those since I have started using this. I am African American and Filipino and this is the first bb that has matched me perfectly...I guess I should have been using Asian products all along!!! It gives a dewy glow which I like and since I use Retin A the spf 50 is awesome! I didn't really care or read what this was supposed to actually do, I was just excited about it matching my skin tone! I have used other bb creams but always had to mix a bit of foundation in to get it to match mule skin. I also tried bb creams specifically made for darker skin but it always came out too orange in me. The benefits are great. It could be coincidence but I think it's helping to lighten my dark spots and it gives me a nice "glow". When I first started using it, I would set it with powder, but now I just use it alone. It hasn't been too hot as of yet so I am curious to see how it holds up if I start sweating since it claims also to be sweatproof. I like that it leaves my skin looking natural and not matte. I forgot to put my moisturizer on before this the other day and it had enough moisture in it to keep my face from drying out! It also claims to keep blemishes at bay but i also have my Rwtin A for that so all I can say it that i haven't noticed any new ones since I started using this, and usually I get tiny ones here and there I could sleep in this I would! It does feel cool when you apply it but that fades. The smell doesn't bother me. I actually enjoy putting this on. The sponge holds just enough so there is no waste and the little thing is pretty neat. I have recommended it to everyone I know! I purchased at Target for $35, but you get 2 in a pkg so it's well worth it! I cannot say enough except I absolutely love it!