Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

BB Cushion [Whitening]

3.7

on 6/6/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this whitening cusion in the holiday edition and it's the most beautiful packaging ever! I bought shade 21, which is a close match to my NC 20-25 skintone, but it is a tiny bit too light. This cushion makes my skin look really healthy and dewy, which I like. Coverage is light/medium but buildable without looking cakey. However, this cusion is not very long wearing and after 4 hours the foundation starts to wear off around my mouth, nose and chin. It also isn't oil controlling. In addition, my cushion didn't seem to contain much product. And I really don't use a lot of foundation! After using it for 2 weeks, I have to flip the cushion every time I use it. Otherwise I can't get the product on the puff. My sister didn't seem to have the same problem so maybe I just got a faulty cushion? Anyway, I don't think I'll repurchase the whitening version, but I might try the pore control.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product is actually really good for my dry skin type, but I wish they have a good color selection, 21 Natural Beige was too light for me, and 23 Sand Beige was too dark for me :(

on 3/17/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This wasn't the product i wanted to buy at first, but the sales lady was really nice so I bought it, its about 60SGD for the cushion with one refill, the price wasn't that expensive since they gave you 2 of it in a box (30 dollars for one which is the normal price of a bb cushion in Singapore).

My first impression was that this smells really good and it has SPF, and i personally have very very sensitive skin and it gets really irritated when i use products with a SPF, this did not give me that problem. Also the patting method i was told to use for this is alittle tedious, other than that the application is rather even on me. I'm wearing number 23 sand beige and this did not give me a grey ghastly look like bb creams usually give which i am so thankful about

Secondly, i have skin that are flaky at some areas and my T zone is just plain oily, when i first applied this it looked very very nice and natural, it does take some time to dry for me but after awhile when i reached my work place, i noticed the flakes on my skin are quite visible at a closer look, and i'm already slightly shinning on the T zone ( i always set my makeup with powder).

So after i knock off work, i went for a family dinner and had some drinks afterwards as well, it extremely humid in singapore so i did blot of face with a blotting paper, i was wearing this for about 18 hours before i removed it. And guess what, its still here. It was still clearly visible on my face! I had tried many long lasting foundations and other bb creams and none of them had lasted this long. I am very impressed.

Overall, this product
1- last really long
2- easy to carry around
3- reasonable priced
4- did not irritate my sensitive skin
5- i have to blot my face since i have oily T zone.