Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]
BB Cushion [Whitening]

on 6/2/2016 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used to hate it when it first available. I believe it was the old version . No coverage and leave my skin with a sticky feeling.
Then recently I decided to give it try as there was a discount lol. I'm using the n21. This time round I am so glad I went back to it. It leave a slight dewy finish to my skin. Keep it moisturise in a air con all day. Very slight transfer in humid weather . A plus point. This time round the product did not leave a strong floral smell after wear. Because last time the fragrance lingers for a long time after wearing. That was what put me off as well.
So thumbs up for Laneige that did some changes to this product because they definitely win me over.
Will repurchase again

on 5/14/2016 1:58:00 PM

The cushion gives a lovely light to medium coverage without drying out my normal/dry skin. I need to moisturize underneath, or at last use a serum. Otherwise, the product can dry up and make my face look flaky.
It would be foolish to try to conceal all my red blemishes with this because I would need two or more layers, resulting in an ugly thick layer of BB cream on my face.
Also, the product oxidizes into a darker shade after a few hours. Fortunately, it's not the ugly orange tint that some BB creams oxidize into.
This BB cushion claims to have whitening effects, but I saw no brightening effects from using this product continuously for almost a year already.
Besides brightening/whitening, all the other claims made by Laneige about this cushion are true.

on 3/17/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This wasn't the product i wanted to buy at first, but the sales lady was really nice so I bought it, its about 60SGD for the cushion with one refill, the price wasn't that expensive since they gave you 2 of it in a box (30 dollars for one which is the normal price of a bb cushion in Singapore).

My first impression was that this smells really good and it has SPF, and i personally have very very sensitive skin and it gets really irritated when i use products with a SPF, this did not give me that problem. Also the patting method i was told to use for this is alittle tedious, other than that the application is rather even on me. I'm wearing number 23 sand beige and this did not give me a grey ghastly look like bb creams usually give which i am so thankful about

Secondly, i have skin that are flaky at some areas and my T zone is just plain oily, when i first applied this it looked very very nice and natural, it does take some time to dry for me but after awhile when i reached my work place, i noticed the flakes on my skin are quite visible at a closer look, and i'm already slightly shinning on the T zone ( i always set my makeup with powder).

So after i knock off work, i went for a family dinner and had some drinks afterwards as well, it extremely humid in singapore so i did blot of face with a blotting paper, i was wearing this for about 18 hours before i removed it. And guess what, its still here. It was still clearly visible on my face! I had tried many long lasting foundations and other bb creams and none of them had lasted this long. I am very impressed.

Overall, this product
1- last really long
2- easy to carry around
3- reasonable priced
4- did not irritate my sensitive skin
5- i have to blot my face since i have oily T zone.