Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Bagus banget. Bener2 jd flawless. I love it ♥

on 6/2/2016 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used to hate it when it first available. I believe it was the old version . No coverage and leave my skin with a sticky feeling.
Then recently I decided to give it try as there was a discount lol. I'm using the n21. This time round I am so glad I went back to it. It leave a slight dewy finish to my skin. Keep it moisturise in a air con all day. Very slight transfer in humid weather . A plus point. This time round the product did not leave a strong floral smell after wear. Because last time the fragrance lingers for a long time after wearing. That was what put me off as well.
So thumbs up for Laneige that did some changes to this product because they definitely win me over.
Will repurchase again

on 3/17/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This wasn't the product i wanted to buy at first, but the sales lady was really nice so I bought it, its about 60SGD for the cushion with one refill, the price wasn't that expensive since they gave you 2 of it in a box (30 dollars for one which is the normal price of a bb cushion in Singapore).

My first impression was that this smells really good and it has SPF, and i personally have very very sensitive skin and it gets really irritated when i use products with a SPF, this did not give me that problem. Also the patting method i was told to use for this is alittle tedious, other than that the application is rather even on me. I'm wearing number 23 sand beige and this did not give me a grey ghastly look like bb creams usually give which i am so thankful about

Secondly, i have skin that are flaky at some areas and my T zone is just plain oily, when i first applied this it looked very very nice and natural, it does take some time to dry for me but after awhile when i reached my work place, i noticed the flakes on my skin are quite visible at a closer look, and i'm already slightly shinning on the T zone ( i always set my makeup with powder).

So after i knock off work, i went for a family dinner and had some drinks afterwards as well, it extremely humid in singapore so i did blot of face with a blotting paper, i was wearing this for about 18 hours before i removed it. And guess what, its still here. It was still clearly visible on my face! I had tried many long lasting foundations and other bb creams and none of them had lasted this long. I am very impressed.

Overall, this product
1- last really long
2- easy to carry around
3- reasonable priced
4- did not irritate my sensitive skin
5- i have to blot my face since i have oily T zone.

on 3/25/2014 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Price: 3
Packaging: 3
Buy again: tentative yes (for now)

This is my first venture into Asian BB creams and only my second BB cream in general, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I was sick of obvious, foundation-y textures and I don't have much that really needs covering so I bought this cream-- I had to buy the whitening version because it was the only version on Amazon selling shade no. 13 True Beige (I wear over primer and have experienced no whitening effects after 1 month of everyday use). I'm somewhere between nc15-20 and the shade matches well, and I'm guessing a perfect match for a true 15. After days scouring pictures of bloggers wearing the cream, it seems no. 21 Natural Beige could fit a pretty wide range of skin tones. Another reason I like this is because it leans warm and doesn't oxidize at all, let alone into a grey cast that I've gathered a large number of Asian BB's will do.
I think the product-soaked cushion is gimmicky/wasteful and wish they would stick to the regular squeeze-tube packaging, but the actual sponge is a surprisingly good application tool. I was prepared to throw out the sponge but as I patted product over my face with it, I found it was good at creating even coverage, smoothing over pores, and not eating up the cream. And I grudgingly admit the cooling sensation is real and does feel pretty refreshing. I recently switched back to my #56 Sephora brush because I think it's slightly better at covering the larger pores and blending without pressing into the skin. But don't worry if you don't have a buffing brush because the sponge is a really close second. Although it's advertised as being a primer too, it had a tendency to sink into pores on my inner cheeks-- not very noticeable but enough to make me use a separate primer. It still settles a bit around my nostrils but I've improved this by first dabbing some Estee Lauded Double Wear in the area before applying the cream.
The texture is light and thin and coverage is sheer-medium(ish), so you'll want something extra if you have any spots. I feel like I'm barely wearing anything on my face. It's very dewy and I like to set with Nars Light Reflecting Powder or Laura Mercier Translucent Powder. As I mentioned, it creases around my nostrils and also in smile lines (I have to avoid those lines completely). This cream doesn't dry me out or cling onto dry patches.
I'm lazy and usually don't blot throughout the day (I have slightly dry skin but still get midday oil in T-zone), but the cream doesn't seem to separate or break down. I might reapply a little around my nose if I feel like it after carefully blotting, but there's not much transfer. That being said, don't swipe anything over your face or your coverage will disappear; this is definitely not transfer/water/sweat/life-resistant... My boyfriend playfully booped my nose and asked why I looked pained ("Well, you took my paint off."). If I'm going out that night, I'll either do thorough touch-ups or redo it completely.
I should mention the smell. It is extremely sweet and perfumey and hung around for 20 or so minutes after I applied. I'm never bothered by scented cosmetics but I was feeling slightly nauseous after a while and thought it would ruin the cream for me. Fortunately, over the next few uses I noticed it less and less and soon I only smelled it during application. So there's a good change you'll just get used to it, but keep looking if you're sensitive to smells.
Even though I'd like the product in tube form better, I'll say the packaging was done well for what it is. The cushion eliminates potential spillage/air bubble explosions, so there's that. The compact is as big as my palm and has weight-- It looks and feels expensive, closing with a tight click and sporting a big mirror in the lid. I like that the application sponge is stored in a separate compartment from the soaked cushion and that the cushion is protected from drying out by a secondary snug, plastic cover.
The only major thing I would change about this cream is an improvement in transfer and wear time and while I'll be on the lookout for one that is, I will happily finish this one and its refill for its skin-perfecting qualities that I do love.