Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

BB Cushion [Whitening]

4.5

on 6/6/2017 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I bought this whitening cusion in the holiday edition and it's the most beautiful packaging ever! I bought shade 21, which is a close match to my NC 20-25 skintone, but it is a tiny bit too light. This cushion makes my skin look really healthy and dewy, which I like. Coverage is light/medium but buildable without looking cakey. However, this cusion is not very long wearing and after 4 hours the foundation starts to wear off around my mouth, nose and chin. It also isn't oil controlling. In addition, my cushion didn't seem to contain much product. And I really don't use a lot of foundation! After using it for 2 weeks, I have to flip the cushion every time I use it. Otherwise I can't get the product on the puff. My sister didn't seem to have the same problem so maybe I just got a faulty cushion? Anyway, I don't think I'll repurchase the whitening version, but I might try the pore control.

on 1/1/2016 6:02:00 AM

Personally, I love this product. It's lightweight and buildable and has a natural, glowy finish. I'm extremely acne prone and this foundation hasn't broken me out. The coverage I would say is light to medium, I find that I still need concealer to cover up any bigger blemishes or dark circles but it's good if you're lazy and looking for a foundation that's easy and quick to apply. If I had to say something bad about this, it would be that it does make your skin quite oily after a few hours and doesn't last all that long unless you touch it up. Also I'm not too sure about the whitening aspect because my skin has stayed the same shade ever since I started using this. The puff that comes along with it gets pretty dirty after awhile and it's not all that easy to clean so I'd recommend buying a few when getting it :)

on 10/18/2015 12:36:00 AM

I've been using this product for like 3 months now. I used Ponds BB cream for a year and it is not long-lasting, really. A friend of mine suggested this product to me and bought it the next day. Well, I didn't regret buying it even though it's quite expensive, it is so good in my skin. The Ponds BB cream breaks me out sometimes. But this one is so satisfying. It makes my skin looks dewy and it lasts really long. I need to wash my face sometimes, so I can see the water-proof effects. The only thing that I didn't want in this product is that I have to apply it an hour or so before I go out because it will took sometime to totally settle down in my face. And also, it only lasts 3 months but at least it has a refill in the package

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have used piles of bb creams and the best was always Garnier, old formula. Since Garnier is not present in China anymore I had to find a good substitute. The Laneige bb cream has low coverage but does a good job to brighten my skin. I have it in the color 14, which gives me a pinkish color.
The bb cream contains sod 50, which is a big plus for me. It lasts for around 4h and makes my skin a bit oily but that happens with any high end foundation that I use as well, so I apply my Mac blot powder and that's it.