Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

Filtered by age: 36-43
Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]
BB Cushion [Whitening]

on 9/22/2017 5:30:00 AM

The finish is nice. It gives me a dewy complexion and I can fake naturally healthy skin but it all ends there because the coverage is so sheer I wouldn't even call this makeup. I will wear this for casual days when I need a natural no makeup look like sports or visit to a family or friend's place. But it will not work with more formal occasions when you want to really look polished. And I don't think the cushion will last more than a month if I use everyday. #21 works nice with my NC20 tone. You can hardly notice me wearing makeup. I hope I can try the anti-aging version once I'm done with this.
**UPDATE: I tried using my artiaum sponge that came with the cream foundation. The texture is softer and it picks up this bb cushion much better giving my skin a more even coverage. I recommend to pre-wash the sponge with some soap and water first before using so that it softens the texture. Else it is very hard and will not spread as well.

on 6/2/2016 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Used to hate it when it first available. I believe it was the old version . No coverage and leave my skin with a sticky feeling.
Then recently I decided to give it try as there was a discount lol. I'm using the n21. This time round I am so glad I went back to it. It leave a slight dewy finish to my skin. Keep it moisturise in a air con all day. Very slight transfer in humid weather . A plus point. This time round the product did not leave a strong floral smell after wear. Because last time the fragrance lingers for a long time after wearing. That was what put me off as well.
So thumbs up for Laneige that did some changes to this product because they definitely win me over.
Will repurchase again

on 5/21/2014 12:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is my HG for anything bb! I have been using it for 3 weeks and everyday someone is complimenting me on my skin. I had a battle with cystic acne this past winter and finally have it under control and some hyperpigmentation left over but I have noticed a reduction in those since I have started using this. I am African American and Filipino and this is the first bb that has matched me perfectly...I guess I should have been using Asian products all along!!! It gives a dewy glow which I like and since I use Retin A the spf 50 is awesome! I didn't really care or read what this was supposed to actually do, I was just excited about it matching my skin tone! I have used other bb creams but always had to mix a bit of foundation in to get it to match mule skin. I also tried bb creams specifically made for darker skin but it always came out too orange in me. The benefits are great. It could be coincidence but I think it's helping to lighten my dark spots and it gives me a nice "glow". When I first started using it, I would set it with powder, but now I just use it alone. It hasn't been too hot as of yet so I am curious to see how it holds up if I start sweating since it claims also to be sweatproof. I like that it leaves my skin looking natural and not matte. I forgot to put my moisturizer on before this the other day and it had enough moisture in it to keep my face from drying out! It also claims to keep blemishes at bay but i also have my Rwtin A for that so all I can say it that i haven't noticed any new ones since I started using this, and usually I get tiny ones here and there I could sleep in this I would! It does feel cool when you apply it but that fades. The smell doesn't bother me. I actually enjoy putting this on. The sponge holds just enough so there is no waste and the little thing is pretty neat. I have recommended it to everyone I know! I purchased at Target for $35, but you get 2 in a pkg so it's well worth it! I cannot say enough except I absolutely love it!