Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]
BB Cushion [Whitening]

4.7

on 5/30/2016 12:54:00 PM

very2 satisfied with product.. i was 7 months pregant and my hormone was unstable. i didn't expect too much with this product but aparently it gave me sooo much.. i had some pimples and dark spot around my mouth and my chin, but its invisible after i used this cushion. the formula is very light with medium coverage, it left dewylook in my face.. the only thing i dont like this product is because the shade was not fit with my color tone..

on 9/21/2015 2:36:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am not a fan of Korean BB creams as they tend to make my skin look greasy instead of dewy so I took a chance on this product since it was pretty different from your usual pumps or tube type BB creams. After 3 months of using this product, indeed I must say this one's pretty good since the consistency's not too thick and the cushion style lets you apply it evenly on to skin (then if you want thicker coverage you can just add layer by layer). It does give off a healthy glow and I did feel the moisturizing effect. It stayed on a bit longer than the other BB creams I've tried but I needed some retouching at the nose area after around 4-5 hours of wear. I recommend you use a blurring primer with this so that it'll last longer. Pretty good product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I have used piles of bb creams and the best was always Garnier, old formula. Since Garnier is not present in China anymore I had to find a good substitute. The Laneige bb cream has low coverage but does a good job to brighten my skin. I have it in the color 14, which gives me a pinkish color.
The bb cream contains sod 50, which is a big plus for me. It lasts for around 4h and makes my skin a bit oily but that happens with any high end foundation that I use as well, so I apply my Mac blot powder and that's it.