Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 25-29
Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]
BB Cushion [Whitening]

4.8

Looking for a new BB cream? This is my new FAVORITE peice of make up (and i am a make up whore!!!) It's by Laneige (sold exclusively at Target). It's a BB cushion in a compact, you apply with a pad- It's wet, but dries for a flawless powder finish. Do not let the $35 price tag scare you, its worth EVERY SINGLE penny. I also love that you get a refill along with it, so its like two for the price of one. I don't suggest using this on days that you need heavy coverage, but it works so well on days you just want light coverage. I also find I don't need to use a primer before application either, which is a plus. Target has really stepped their game up!!!!
I almost forgot, I love the smell of this product too...

holy grail for Asian skin

on 1/12/2015 9:51:00 AM

I finally succumbed into the whole beauty hype on BB cushion foundations. I believe Laneige is one of the pioneers in this products, now almost every other Korean cosmetics brand has a version of their BB cushion. It comes in a puff that soaks up the foundation which is in turn saturated in a sponge. My grip about this is its not very hygienic as residues from the sponge is transferred to the foundation sponge (nothing much you can do about it really).

The BB foundation aims to brighten and correct skintones for a luminous radiant complexion. I couldnt agree more. It gives this dewy look that you see in Korean celebrities. Colour selection is limited so if you are more on the tanner side, you might find problem with a shade fit. It also comes with a slight fragrance which doesnt bug me however if you have oily skin, this may not be for you as the formulation does not leave a matte finish. I have combination skin and i go with a light weight moisturiser if im using this. Coverage is low-medium.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Please let me take back my past comment about not using Korean BB creams ever again.
I have always loved Laneige products, I thought I would never want to try Korean BB creams again because of my horrible experiences with them in the past, but I love this BB cream. I have this in #13, which is a bit too light for my skin colour but still not too "fake-pale" as my friends call it. It's super lightweight and moisturising with SPF50. I only need a tiny amount to cover my entire face, and I usually do 2 layers, and it's finished within 2 minutes. It is VERY important that you use patting motion with the sponge puff for this product on your face so it adheres properly and to last all day. Oxidising, which would normally count as a negative aspect for a base make up, is a plus for me in terms of this BB cream, as it darkens a little during the day to suit my skin tone perfectly. It does get a little oily in my T-zone, but it's to be expected, and I combat that by blotting the area with tissue or paper napkins, and I won't even need to touch up with powder. This has become my go-to base when I am short on time or on dry cold days. Might try out other BB cushion products but I would come back to this one if I couldn't find any better.