Laneige BB Cushion [Whitening]

BB Cushion [Whitening]

4.5

on 3/17/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

This wasn't the product i wanted to buy at first, but the sales lady was really nice so I bought it, its about 60SGD for the cushion with one refill, the price wasn't that expensive since they gave you 2 of it in a box (30 dollars for one which is the normal price of a bb cushion in Singapore).

My first impression was that this smells really good and it has SPF, and i personally have very very sensitive skin and it gets really irritated when i use products with a SPF, this did not give me that problem. Also the patting method i was told to use for this is alittle tedious, other than that the application is rather even on me. I'm wearing number 23 sand beige and this did not give me a grey ghastly look like bb creams usually give which i am so thankful about

Secondly, i have skin that are flaky at some areas and my T zone is just plain oily, when i first applied this it looked very very nice and natural, it does take some time to dry for me but after awhile when i reached my work place, i noticed the flakes on my skin are quite visible at a closer look, and i'm already slightly shinning on the T zone ( i always set my makeup with powder).

So after i knock off work, i went for a family dinner and had some drinks afterwards as well, it extremely humid in singapore so i did blot of face with a blotting paper, i was wearing this for about 18 hours before i removed it. And guess what, its still here. It was still clearly visible on my face! I had tried many long lasting foundations and other bb creams and none of them had lasted this long. I am very impressed.

Overall, this product
1- last really long
2- easy to carry around
3- reasonable priced
4- did not irritate my sensitive skin
5- i have to blot my face since i have oily T zone.

on 1/1/2016 6:02:00 AM

Personally, I love this product. It's lightweight and buildable and has a natural, glowy finish. I'm extremely acne prone and this foundation hasn't broken me out. The coverage I would say is light to medium, I find that I still need concealer to cover up any bigger blemishes or dark circles but it's good if you're lazy and looking for a foundation that's easy and quick to apply. If I had to say something bad about this, it would be that it does make your skin quite oily after a few hours and doesn't last all that long unless you touch it up. Also I'm not too sure about the whitening aspect because my skin has stayed the same shade ever since I started using this. The puff that comes along with it gets pretty dirty after awhile and it's not all that easy to clean so I'd recommend buying a few when getting it :)