L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof
Voluminous Waterproof

3.7

isodecane - aqua (water) - cera alba (beeswax) - disteardimonium hectorite - carnauba wax - paraffin - alcohol denat. - allyl stearate/va copolymer - propylene carbonate - oryza sativa (rice) starch - polyvinyl laurate - peg/ppg-17/18 dimethicone - synthetic wax - dimethicone - propylparaben - 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanedio - dimethiconol - sodium dna. May contain [ /- ci 77492, ci 77499, ci 77491 / iron oxides - ci 77007 / ultramarines - ci 77891 / titanium dioxide - mica - ci 75470 / carmine - ci 77288 / chromium oxide green - ci 77510 / ferric ferrocyanide]

on 8/15/2018 10:22:00 AM

I love this mascara! I have tried many and have failed to fnd a mascara that compares to this one. It makes my lashes big but not clumpy, I have a friend who uses MAC products but still uses and prefers this mascara. I highly recommend it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm a mascara addict, I will try all brands high end or drug store!

This mascara was a fail.
The pros is that the brush is great and coats every lash , the formula isnt too wet or too dry and it's very black.
However It smudges after an hour and then flakes off after a few hours. It's not a great mascara.

on 5/26/2018 7:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Really not waterproof. I like the look it gives of fuller lashes, and it's definitely carbon black, but with or without the primer (Which is great btw) it is not waterproof. I look like a wannabe emo rocker, or maybe cosplay Bucky Barnes from Captain America the Winter Soldier. big fail. the search continues.

on 5/7/2018 12:21:00 PM

This was my mascara for years, but only the waterproof version worked for me. Right now I am trying out some others (a great one from Elf I got free and Neutrogena Hydro Boost), but this one is my standby. I ordered this by subscription (from Target, I believe) so I always had fresh mascara. Cost is fine and I like the Brown black shade for my hazel eyes.

I LOVE this mascara! My lashes are quite long on their own so what I'm usually looking for is seperation and definition. This is one of the few mascaras whose wand I don't have to wipe off during the first uses. It coats my lashes nicely without clumping which is rare. I find it to be more of a daytime mascara since the effect is very natural and understated. If you like big bold lashes you'll probably want more but for everyday use for me this is perfect. I find the packaging to be very sleek for a drugstore mascara (unlike the chunky tacky types) and Ι think the price is more than fair.

on 4/1/2018 12:47:00 PM

This is a good mascara for me. It doesn't flake or smudge or smear when most things do, and it is volumizing and lengthening, but not clumpy. I apply only one coat though, and don't like the look of overdone lashes. I do like the look of the original Voluminous mascara in the non-waterproof version a bit better, but that one flakes and smudges on me.

It's important to point out that there are many varieties of the 'Voluminous' mascara from L'oreal out on the market, and they are definitely not comparable. My review is specifically on the Voluminous Original Waterproof formula, in the colour 360 Black. I've heard other colours like 'blackest black' even in the waterproof formula are not as smudge or flake proof as this specific one I am reviewing. So if you have issues with anything like that, make sure to get the right one.

on 3/20/2018 9:53:00 PM

Awful - doesn't hold a curl and smudges like crazy--save your money!

on 12/28/2017 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

This mascara either waterproof or the regular one is a sure bet. Great value. Sometimes hard to find

on 12/28/2017 2:22:00 PM

I use waterproof mascaras to hold a curl. I have been using Maybelline Waterproof Great Lash for years and wanted to try something that provided more volume. This mascara had great reviews but it just doesn't hold a curl. I'm wearing it at work right now (applied two coats 6 hours ago) and my lashes are flat. I will say, my lashes are soft and there's no smudging. It's too cheap to return so I'll most likely throw it away.

on 11/8/2017 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this mascara, but oh boy, do I have the most difficult time getting this off. Micellar water doesn't do anything. Eye makeup remover does nothing. This just wants to stay on my lashes and live there. I ultimately just end up having to use my fingers in the shower to try and ease this stuff off.

As much as I love this, I will not repurchase.

[1]