Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow
Filmstar Bronze & GlowFilmstar Bronze & GlowFilmstar Bronze & GlowCharlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & GlowFilmstar Bronze & Glow

4.4

Bronze: DIMETHICONE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TITANUIM DIOXIDE (NANO), CETEARYL ISONONANOATE, TRIMETHYLSIOLXYPHENYL DIMETHICONE, EHTYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, MICA, POLYETHYLENE, NYLON-12, SILICA, DIMETHICONE/DIVINYLDIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, [MAY CONTAIN ( /-): YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI 19140), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Highlight: CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, MICA, C12-13 ALKYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, OZOKERITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (CERA MICROCRISTALLINA), POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL LINOLEATE, [MAY CONTAIN ( /-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77499), CARMINE (CI 75470), TIN OXIDE (CI 77861)]

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This applies like butter, I will give it that. The color is also great for those who are fair skinned, it looks incredibly natural. However, it has a gold sheen to it. After swiping across my forehead which is a bit large-it made my forehead reflect light (which is not something I want my bronzer/contour to do). I literally look like I have gold highlighter all over my forehead! It just doesn’t work with the shine it has to it, you can’t swipe this all over the face naturally.

This bronzer and highlighter is the stuff dreams are made of. And i dont say that lightly.

I use it all year round as its not too dark, but is great for summer as well as it doesnt get cakey on your cheeks if you want to build it up.

The same can be said for the highlight. It can be used for a nice subtle glow or for something a bit more OTT for a night out or an event. Goes great over liquid and powder - i cant recommend it enough. I have never found a better bronzer/highlight combination.

Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

The packaging to content, it’s all just wonderful I wish I bought it sooner.

Bronzed me up beautifully and the highlighter is a stunning shade which I also use as an eyeshadow.

Wears long and well worth the price

on 3/5/2018 10:40:00 AM

The perfect contour/highlight option that can be subtle or dramatic depending on your application. The colors blend together beautifully and are a cool/neutral shade, perfect for contouring.

on 2/11/2018 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I was so hesitant to buy this product because it is quite expensive. Also, the bronzer seemed a little too light for my skin tone. I gave it shot and all I can say is wow. It’s my go to, every day look. A little tinted moisturizer (Nars) or light foundation (Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Aqua Nude), a quick swirl of bronzer in a “3” technique on each side, a little highlighter, done. The highlighter is amazing bc it looks super glittery but it’s not. It’s just a nice glow. I’m 43- I do not need glitter and heavy contour as it just ages. This is perfect although I do with it didn’t kick up so much product when you brush. I feel like you lose a lot of product in the dust up during application. Definitely will repurchase and maybe consider the darker shade for summer.

on 1/27/2018 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Lovely product, brought it as it was used on a make over I booked in using the dolce vita look.
The MUA made me look chiselled, it’s a nice warm bronzed coloured that’s not too orange. However it does take a lot of product to build up the desired look. I can never recreate what the make up artist did.

It is an expensive product for £49, the packaging itself is metal and clasp opening. I have somehow broken it so it no longer closes properly.

The highlighter gives a lovely candlelit glow i love.

on 12/18/2017 12:05:00 AM

I have gotten hooked on the CT line little by little. This for me is the perfect combo. I take my big fluffy brush and blend the two together and use all over my face. It gives the best wake up to a dull winter face. Love CT products.

on 10/29/2017 8:50:00 PM

To keep it short I love this:
The bronze shade is amazing for contouring and bronzing at the same time, not too warm or too grey, gives a subtle bronzy glow with no detectable shimmer.
The highlighter is a perfect light gold color, not too intense but rather natural and sophisticated, great for day time and looks very beautiful on the skin.

It's not chalky, powdery or drying on the face, its sheer and can built up.
Overall I don't think you can go wrong with this.

on 10/16/2017 10:11:00 PM

Such a gorgeous palette to give dimension to the face. The highlight is subtle but pops and the bronzer gives you that nice bronze glow. Charlotte Tilbury always delivers with her makeup.

on 8/9/2017 10:44:00 PM

If you want a strong contour and highlight this product isnt for you.

However if you want a subtle and glam look id highly recommend this product. I use it for daytime and i really love it.

Im pale with neutral undertones and the contour colour suits me perfectly. I got the lightest contour shade and although its colour payoff is more subtle i actually really love it. I find it really easy to blend and it is quite buildable if you want a more scultped look. In fact i found it easier to blend than the ABH powder contour palette or the tarte contour shades. Although these are traditionally great contour products, as a pale girl i find them kinda frustrsting to use and sometimes too muddy in colour. I was actually relieved by how blendable and easy to use this palette was.

I also love the highlight. Its suble but adds a little natural glow.

I adore the packaging - its classic CT packaging - very 20s. And Although pricey i think its worth it.

Id recommend this product to:
Pale people