MAC Cosmetics Rose Lily

No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

This is the second shade I got from the MAC Fantasy of Flowers Pink collection and it is once again a firm favourite of mine. I love pink lips anyway and Rose Lily is definitely a staple pink lipstick that you can pair with bold eyes or even worn when you've got very light make up on its very complimentary and easy to wear.
The lipstick is once again a lustre formula, which I think all of the lipsticks brought out in this collection are, unless I am mistaken. Its creamy, luxurious and easy to wear but much like Snapdragon it doesn't have a longevity to it, a maximum of 2-3 hours I would say.
The colour of the lipstick itself is a classic pastel rosy pink, its definitely cool toned and much like Snapdragon it is blue based, but there is no purple in this one, its all pink. Its quite sheer in terms of coverage, so those who like their lip colour a little more opaque may not enjoy this shade too much.
Overall, this is a gorgeous colour and I am more than pleased with this purchase from the collection. Would recommend and repurchase.