L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Conditioner

No Image

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This formula is different from the Total Repair 5 shampoo and conditioner,
The Total Repair Extreme formula contains lactic acid and ceramides Total Repair 5 contains ceramides and almond protein.

I did not care for this formula but I would not say it is bad.
For me, I was not impressed.
The scent was not the worst but not on my favs list that's for sure.
This shampoo made my scalp a tad itchy.
As for detangling the conditioner was just ok.
It was nice and thick but really did not give much slip nor did my hair ever look healthier.
In fact, my hair looked dryer by the time I used up the bottles.
I would not repurchase.

Info from the website
Total Repair Extreme -Penetrates Layers Deep.The new Total Repair Extreme collection contains powerful ceramide to help repair broken hair fibers. This luxurious formula instantly penetrates into the fiber to deeply renew extremely damaged and over-processed hair.

The regular formula states the following
Total Repair 5 -5 problems. 1 solution. Hair feels strong, healthy.
Total Repair 5 helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair. The results? 1) Rebuilt fibers 2) Strength 3) Vitality 4) Silkiness and 5) Shine.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Already on my second bottle. This stuff makes my bleach damaged, porous hair stronger and easier to work with. My hair is otherwise extremely dry, but after using this condish it's much less so. My hair's tensile strength seems to improve a lot too. I highly recommend this to anyone with damaged hair. I hate throwing around the term Holy Grail, but seriously. I have been neglecting my extensive conditioner collection to use this stuff.

on 2/27/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My HG conditioner. I bought the conditioner because it was on sale at shoppers and i thought for 4 bucks (Canadian) it was worth a try and am i glad i did!

My hair is really damaged and dry from bleaching and colouring my hair and i have tried so many hair masks and conditioners i thought my hair was destined to be dry and frizzy forever! This is an amazing conditioner that made my hair soft and it smells amaaaaaazing! Seriously i will probably repurchase even at full price because this is amazing!

on 9/20/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

OMG Yes!!! My hair was so dry and I found this little prize and thought, who not?? Wow. I am also using the L'Oreal extraordinary oil along with this and my hair looks and feels soooo soft! Definitely a keeper!!

Best conditioner out there! I compare it to other conditioners I've used from salons. This is super good my hair, it is silky, shiny, strong since I've been using this. I use it with the shampoo from the same collection. Love it!

on 3/24/2014 3:19:00 PM

This conditioner is freaking amazing! I can't believe it's a drugstore product and so cheap (I got a bottle for $4!!). I have very dry, damaged hair from bleaching and heat styling. This is the only daily conditioner that has worked for me as well as a deep conditioner. It detangles, moisturizes and makes my hair incredibly manageable. It's so soft and healthy looking. This knocks professional products out of the park. My Redken, Biolage, etc, do not match up.