L'Oreal Total Repair Extreme Conditioner

No Image

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Already on my second bottle. This stuff makes my bleach damaged, porous hair stronger and easier to work with. My hair is otherwise extremely dry, but after using this condish it's much less so. My hair's tensile strength seems to improve a lot too. I highly recommend this to anyone with damaged hair. I hate throwing around the term Holy Grail, but seriously. I have been neglecting my extensive conditioner collection to use this stuff.

on 2/27/2015 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My HG conditioner. I bought the conditioner because it was on sale at shoppers and i thought for 4 bucks (Canadian) it was worth a try and am i glad i did!

My hair is really damaged and dry from bleaching and colouring my hair and i have tried so many hair masks and conditioners i thought my hair was destined to be dry and frizzy forever! This is an amazing conditioner that made my hair soft and it smells amaaaaaazing! Seriously i will probably repurchase even at full price because this is amazing!

on 9/20/2014 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

OMG Yes!!! My hair was so dry and I found this little prize and thought, who not?? Wow. I am also using the L'Oreal extraordinary oil along with this and my hair looks and feels soooo soft! Definitely a keeper!!

on 3/24/2014 3:19:00 PM

This conditioner is freaking amazing! I can't believe it's a drugstore product and so cheap (I got a bottle for $4!!). I have very dry, damaged hair from bleaching and heat styling. This is the only daily conditioner that has worked for me as well as a deep conditioner. It detangles, moisturizes and makes my hair incredibly manageable. It's so soft and healthy looking. This knocks professional products out of the park. My Redken, Biolage, etc, do not match up.

Best conditioner out there! I compare it to other conditioners I've used from salons. This is super good my hair, it is silky, shiny, strong since I've been using this. I use it with the shampoo from the same collection. Love it!

Popular Conditioners