NIVEA Creme Care Soap

NIVEA Creme Care Soap

4.9

Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfaat, Glycerine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Lanoline Alcohol (Eucerit®), Panthenol, Octyldodecanol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Citroenzuur, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Sodium Benzoaat, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Parfum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For my money, this is one of the best drugstore body washes and hands down the best-smelling drugstore body wash. It smells heavenly, just like Nivea Creme. The body wash itself is very nice--moisturizing without being oily, great for soothing dry winter skin. A large (16.9 oz) bottle costs about $8 at my local CVS (high COL area), but it may be cheaper in your neck of the woods. (Speaking of the bottle, I love it. It's an attractive dark blue and has a teardrop shape.) I will never stop buying this.

I RIS the German version of this from my German swapper & it not only smells great it's very moisturizing. I love Nivea products. The ones from Germany are better. The ones we get in N America are made in Mexico so there is a difference & I prefer the European products. Nivea smells amazing & is a godsend in the north Western Hemisphere winter. I'm also a user of their in shower lotion & shampoo in addition to moisturizer I admit I'm hooked. I want to try their lip balm!!

In my opinion this is the best shower cream on the market. I used to like the ones from Dove, but as it turned out those were more soap and starch cocktails. They didn't do anyting for my skin except cleansing it. The Nivea one really nourishes my skin, and I feel I don't need extra lotion after using this. It's so gentle and creamy. I can see it doesn't irritate the skin because my 6-year old son uses it and hé has very sensitive skin. I never noticed rash or dryness on him since I wash him with this product. Definitely a keeper!

on 12/26/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased simply for the classic Nivea fragrance, I was happy to find this very moisturizing and pleasant for use as a body wash and shave cream. My favorite use, however, is in the jetted tub. It noticeably conditions the water (VERY silky!) and after a few seconds with the air jets, the bubbles are a thick, creamy foam. My skin is not dried out after a good, long, hot soak with this. In a word...heavenly.

on 10/6/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been on the hunt for a new shower gel as I was finally getting to the bottom of some BBW gels (not crazy about the scents or packaging) and had spent loads of time crazily sniffing bottles of shower gel in the drugstore. Why must everything smell like fruit? I had high hopes for the original Dove and Ivory scents but neither of those smell like the bar soaps I loved. When I found this lovely Nivea Shower Creme in the tall blue bottle, I was elated- smells just like classic Nivea lotion and is nicely moisturizing. Not expensive or gimmicky- hope it's around for a long time, but I bought a couple of extra bottles just in case.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is great and comes in a swell pump. I got it for cheap with a ton of product. The smell is pretty, very subtle compared to the fruity synthetic Dove offerings. I just wish the scent lingered and that this was slightly more moisturizing.

on 7/24/2014 2:47:00 PM

I love this body wash, too. I love the classic Nivea scent and where moisture is concerned this is the most moisturizing body wash I tried. Better than Dove, and I love Dove. I just wish the bottle was bigger. But it's worth every penny.

on 5/3/2014 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

love this stuff! yes, it smells just like the classic nivea creme in the blue package (and here in southern california the shower gel is packaged in that same blue color). you need very little for a nice lather and i like that the scent lingers a bit after you bathe/shower. if you love the nivea creme lotion, then this shower gel is a MUST-HAVE. i will continue to re-purchase this! of all the nivea body washes, this classic scent is my hands-down favorite.

on 3/24/2014 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

At the moment I have read, Nivea is out with a new shower gel here in Germany, i had to buy it!
Nivea Creme Care is a shower gel with the original scent from the Nivea cream in the blue jar.
The texture is very creamy, milky and when you use it in your bath tube it foams very nice.
This shower gel is very moisturizing and you can skip the lotion after the shower.
Anyone who loves the original Nivea scent, will love it!