Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum

Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum

3.6

on 5/30/2016 3:35:00 AM

I really like the smells of this fragrance. It makes me feels fresh…, femininely sexy and confident. Sweet floral smells, not too strong… but like others has commented, the fragrance do not last long. I always felt that I’m the only one can smell it… maybe it did not blend well with me. I’m about to finish my bottle and I’m thinking to try another fragrance. Don’t get me wrong, I really really like this fragrance but it did not last long and people don’t notice? Hehe. Ok bye! :P

on 1/30/2016 2:04:00 PM

This is a very nice perfume when you first apply it. But as time goes by, it degenerates into a cheap gramma perfume. To the point where I can't stand it. I couldn't even finish the bottle, since it doesn't end up well on my skin. It's too bad, because upon initial application, it's amazing. Too bad the finish is awful, an old lady perfume. I will not repurchase.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/21/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am very particular about the fragrances I choose because I'm around lots of ppl all of the time. Heavy, dank fragrances never work for me. So when I tried Dolce for the first time, I was totally sold.
It's smells like a gentle soft floral breeze, on an early spring morning. It's amazing.
My only issue is that this fragrance DO NOT LAST!! That's very irritating. I shouldn't have to touch up my perfume every 2 hours, bcuz thts ALL Dolce is going to give you. This scent is very classy, very sophisticated and chic. Designed for the modern mature woman. Just wish it lasted longer.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This fragrances does not last. It's a really light and fresh fragrance that may be best suited for the summertime. Or maybe it just doesn't mesh well with my body chemistry. Literally, on me, it only last for 2 hours. By the second hour it's start to smell like fabric fastener (in the best way possible). It's fresh and clean smelling but it just wasn't worth the money for me. Returning to Sephora and exchanging for Chanel Chance.

on 9/20/2015 10:39:00 AM

Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana has a special place in my heart as it was a gift from my boyfriend for our second anniversary and the first perfume he has ever given me. The bottle is exquisite - a clear glass bottle holding a green liquid with a black ribbon tied around the base of the white rose shaped lid. The scent itself is beautiful, a romantic white floral scent. It has a strong white lily note, and is a fresh green floral scent, which dries down to a musky finish. It is watery and floral but the scent is very strong and heady, lasting all day. It smells very expensive and classy. It is a scent appropriate for those in their 20s and older. It is beautiful for summer date nights and is the kind of perfume that makes you feel like you are walking on an Italian beach on a Summer evening. It is a truly beautiful fragrance. If you love florals, this one is for you!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally, a wearable white flower scent I can pull off. Smells very light and flirty, but the silage is not too good. I had about two hours of wear before it started to fade and I could not smell anything anymore. The bottle is beautiful and looks nice on my dresser. It makes a good spring scent, but I'm wearing it for the fall season. I can also wear this to work with no problems, so I'm pretty happy with this.

on 8/17/2015 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this a lot. The scent is floral but not cloying, romantic without being too heavy. I really like it for date night in the summer right now. Also, it's not an old lady or teenager fragrance - it's perfect for my age (40s).
The price was prohibitive for me, but I found it on Groupon for a substantial discount and snatched it up. No regrets!

on 8/7/2015 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Chiming in after owning this for a year.
So I was obsessed with this scent last summer and I absolutely love the packaging. I do like the fresh floral scent for the summer but it has absolutely no staying power. I won't be repurchasing but it does look lovely in my collection.

Love D&G's The One (original). I think spicier notes are more my taste. If you love floral notes, give Desire a try.

the first time i tried it a thought this smell like Narciso Rodriguez for Her and Lancome la vie best belle and you know 10 other perfume. This is a light white floral scent, office friendly or to go to the doctor and will be a skin scent by lunch. as for my reference with Narciso Rodriguez for Her perfume, Her have more musk and more sandalwood in the dry down. Dolce is lighter, airier and more floral. Nice but for me it is another drop of water in a sea of nice white floral perfume world.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am in shock at how much this fragrance is. The smallest size is 1oz for $84CAD. That's insane.

I bought the travel-size spray 0.25oz for $34CAD and I still have plenty left. I have a LOT of perfumes and I wanted to slap myself for spending more money on yet another new scent. But I fell in love!!!!! This is my favourite scent for the past 6 months. ha! no regrets there!

I originally kept the Viktor & Roft Flowerbomb in my office desk but it's too sweet and obvious. Dolce is elegant, soft sweet, kind of like dreamy-girl sweet. Sleeping Beauty. I guess. It's subtle, very light. From the bottle it smells too sweet, but on skin it's lovely. It replaced my office scent.

I LOVE IT. I would not spend $84 holy f** but $34 is a good price. And I wear this a lot! It's perfect for office.

The lasting power is one full day, about 20 hours average. By next morning (if I skip a shower), it's not there anymore.

Popular Fragrances