Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum

Dolce & Gabbana Dolce Eau de Parfum

3.6

on 5/29/2017 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

The only reason I gave this a 3 out of 5 is because- I swear- the fragrance lasts all of 25 minutes on my skin. Other than that, it would be a perfect, beautiful, fragrance! I paid over a hundred bucks on a 1.6 oz. bottle of this from Sephora, and I would like the fragrance to linger for *at least* 6 hours, ya know what I mean? I have body sprays from Bath & Bodyworks that linger longer on my skin, and this Dolce & Gabbana fragrance is an eau de Parfum! I would expect a disappearing act from an eau de Toilette or a body spray, but not from an expensive fragrance such as this. Anyway, I am done complaining about the disappearing act now. This is a lovely, floral-scented fragrance that probably won't last all day on your skin. So if you don't like it once you spray it on, no worries, it will disappear in about 25 minutes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Beautiful white fresh floral. Perfect inoffensive reasonably well staying perfume. I really need more of these scents that i love like this with my intense love of patchouli and gourmands (which obviously aren't great with everybody) ;) Love the beautiful light lingering papaya and lily scents. The bottle is very cute (maybe appears more so in pictures?), but with a little work on the bottle shape, and the plastic lid particularly, it could've been a far grander and more exquisite bottle.

on 11/16/2016 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This one started out floral with a pretty strong musk, but it changed (quickly, within minutes) to something powdery, almost like baby powder mixed with something aquatic/fresh--almost the opposite of how it starts. Not entirely unpleasant but the powdery fragrance is too old for my taste.

on 9/3/2016 4:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a sweet & flowery scent which I love. It's a light scent not overpowering at all. I think it's great for women of all ages. The scent doesn't change on me but it doesn't last as long. The bottle is very cute & feminine. I wouldn't repurchase because I like trying out different fragrances.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this as gift from when my mom (& dad) went to the outlet malls & Saks & I'm in lurve w this scent. delightful, I can't imagine this offending anyone, classy, easy elegance, not your typical white floral missing the sandalwood (which keeps it preventing from smelling like a dirty barefoot hippie), this is the perf every day scent. Easy elegance effortless chic. It is green but not chypres very sweet (not sickly), innocent & reserved in playfulness. It lasts a cpl of hours on me then I can delight in spraying it again. I'm carrying this 1 in my bag becoz I must have it near me at all times! Gorg bottle. Dunno if I'd repurchase it would be a purely financial decision if it's too much $ regular retail stores (we go to outlet mall maybe once a year) would influence my decision heavily.My new signature scent. Yes Kate Middleton scent! Smells like classy old world money rather than the fleeting flitting noveau riche. This is a class act!! Not for your Grams nor ur kid sis. #winning !!

on 5/30/2016 3:35:00 AM

I really like the smells of this fragrance. It makes me feels fresh…, femininely sexy and confident. Sweet floral smells, not too strong… but like others has commented, the fragrance do not last long. I always felt that I’m the only one can smell it… maybe it did not blend well with me. I’m about to finish my bottle and I’m thinking to try another fragrance. Don’t get me wrong, I really really like this fragrance but it did not last long and people don’t notice? Hehe. Ok bye! :P

on 1/30/2016 2:04:00 PM

This is a very nice perfume when you first apply it. But as time goes by, it degenerates into a cheap gramma perfume. To the point where I can't stand it. I couldn't even finish the bottle, since it doesn't end up well on my skin. It's too bad, because upon initial application, it's amazing. Too bad the finish is awful, an old lady perfume. I will not repurchase.

on 11/21/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am very particular about the fragrances I choose because I'm around lots of ppl all of the time. Heavy, dank fragrances never work for me. So when I tried Dolce for the first time, I was totally sold.
It's smells like a gentle soft floral breeze, on an early spring morning. It's amazing.
My only issue is that this fragrance DO NOT LAST!! That's very irritating. I shouldn't have to touch up my perfume every 2 hours, bcuz thts ALL Dolce is going to give you. This scent is very classy, very sophisticated and chic. Designed for the modern mature woman. Just wish it lasted longer.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This fragrances does not last. It's a really light and fresh fragrance that may be best suited for the summertime. Or maybe it just doesn't mesh well with my body chemistry. Literally, on me, it only last for 2 hours. By the second hour it's start to smell like fabric fastener (in the best way possible). It's fresh and clean smelling but it just wasn't worth the money for me. Returning to Sephora and exchanging for Chanel Chance.

on 9/20/2015 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Dolce by Dolce and Gabbana has a special place in my heart as it was a gift from my boyfriend for our second anniversary and the first perfume he has ever given me. The bottle is exquisite - a clear glass bottle holding a green liquid with a black ribbon tied around the base of the white rose shaped lid. The scent itself is beautiful, a romantic white floral scent. It has a strong white lily note, and is a fresh green floral scent, which dries down to a musky finish. It is watery and floral but the scent is very strong and heady, lasting all day. It smells very expensive and classy. It is a scent appropriate for those in their 20s and older. It is beautiful for summer date nights and is the kind of perfume that makes you feel like you are walking on an Italian beach on a Summer evening. It is a truly beautiful fragrance. If you love florals, this one is for you!

Top Notes: Papaya Flower, Neroli.
Heart Notes: Amaryllis, Narcissus, Water Lily.
Base Notes: Musk, Cashmeran.

Popular Fragrances