4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is the only lipstick that I’ve ever owned that has gone down to the very bottom because of use. I get compliments on this colour all the time. I will have to buy another one soon, hopefully it’s not discontinued. I can’t rave enough about this shade of colour and the moist yet matte way it stays on your lips. If I could post a picture of me wearing this lipstick I would. A must have lipstick for everyone.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairOther

5 years ago

Bought the 110 matte lipstick today, it is a beautiful coral shade! It has good staying power, i find it very similar to the nars matte lipstick! I would rate this 10/10.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

from

5 years ago

My new favourite pink lipstick. Incredibly feminine and soft. Application is creamy and still soft when dry. Rubs off on foods/dishes easily when eating & drinking, but doesn't seem to fade too quickly.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

5 years ago

This is my go to everyday lipstick. The color is really nice, the pigmentation is excellent and it lasts for 6-7 hours on me, which is great for the price. It is very neutral so you can wear it anytime. Very nice product.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

This is the perfect yellow based light pink for my NC35-ish skin....I've tried wearing colors like St.Germain; Viva Glam Nicki and Snob and they all look ridiculous and chalky on me. This however, is a light yellow based pink with just a hint of coral...it's actually a very unique color...I don't have anything like it in my collection. It's a Matte finish, very opaque and pigmented for a drugstore lippie, wear time is about 3-4 hrs and it does wear off kind of patchy and uneven. But overall, HG light pink for my skin and one I will always repurchase just cause the color is so unique and it's flattering for my skintone

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

6 years ago

OMG I love this color. I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. I have like 5 of the mattes and a few of the black tubes of this line. I love them sooo much. The light mattes are a little drying, and I do use the E.l.f. lip exfoliator, but they are such nice colors that I can't even complain. I love this one a lot. It is a perfect shade, not too bright or too orange or too pink. Though it's a pink, it's not obnoxious. I don't usually do pink but I have this one and the 101. It ROCKS. I will add my comparision swatch image too. I find that it helps a little when comparing colors.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

6 years ago

102 is a bright, light coral pink. If I were going to name this color, I'd call it Arizona Grapefruit. The lipstick goes on creamy and then dries to a matte finish. It's not super drying (hah, Arizona) but you do need to apply lip balm beforehand and exfoliate if you can. This shade doesn't flatter me as much as a pink with blue undertones (103 is my favorite pink from this line) and I'm trying to think of the right friend or relative to give this to because I think it would be a good lipstick on the right skin tone. It's very pigmented so it shows up nicely on pigmented lips. These lasting finish matte shades all have a fruit (cherry-watermelon) candy smell, not great but not bad either.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age36-43